Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Pxl-Bot are extremely proud to present to you the return of one of our very favourite artists, Auxcide, with his brand new EP! To tell you a more about the release, here are some words from Auxcide himself!
"[ Dimensions ] sparks a change in recorded music for Auxcide. This style more reflects his more recent live music then his pure LSDJ tracks from last year. Each song was made to have one aspect and then another related one: Astral's airy ambiance to it's more gritty section, Oversoul's change in dance and counter melodies, Spirit's free 6 bar solo sections into an 8 bar breakdown and then dancefest, and Dimensions' alternating keys and melodic feeling. This album was written while exploring the Arturia MiniBrute as a slave to the Arduinoboy as well as the Arduinoboy software itself."
Grab it HERE or head to Auxcide's Bandcamp for HQ and support!
Tracklist:
1. Astral
2. Oversoul
3. Spirit
4. Dimensions
5. Astral [LSDJ]
6. Oversoul [LSDJ]
7. Spirit [LSDJ]
8. Dimensions [LSDJ]

New Albany Indiana

pretty epic.

BK

I'm really interested in what the AGS to Arduinoboy layout looks like for your rig- are the 3 AGSes synced in addition to controlling the external hardware, and if so, how?

Tech questions aside, this sounds really good! Nice work!

Gosford, Australia

gorgeous! loving the atmosphere

washington

i really like your synth work, and your lsdj programming is phenomenal. also, how in the hell are you using a boss metal zone and actually making it sound good? haha

Unsubscribe

hey now.. metal zone pedals sound RAD on drums.

Douglas, Wyoming

Sweet been excited for this release

washington
herr_prof wrote:

hey now.. metal zone pedals sound RAD on drums.

weird. i've only tried one once on guitar, and it was terribad.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Kris k wrote:

I'm really interested in what the AGS to Arduinoboy layout looks like for your rig- are the 3 AGSes synced in addition to controlling the external hardware, and if so, how?

Tech questions aside, this sounds really good! Nice work!

hardware map wrote:

AGS-001 [lsdj]   hooked to mixer*
|
v
[link cable]   
|
v
AGS-001 [lsdj]  hooked to mixer*

AGS-101 [arduinoboy version of lsdj]   not hooked to mixer, only for controlling hardware
[controlling via arduinoboy]
|
v
[pu1] Korg Microkorg
[pu2] Empty in this album. [usually a piano setting keyboard]
[wav] Arturia Minibrute  master out to mixer*
                         headphone out to Boss Metal Zone to mixer*
[noi] Korg ES-1 MKII

*Mixer
[fx1] Korg MiniKP [reverb]
[fx2] Korg KP3    [delay]
[master out] Korg KP Quad [various]
|
v
then out to computer or stereo or whatever

I beatmatch the 2 linked AGS-001s and the 1 AGS-101 that is controlling the hardware.
Hope this helps!

Last edited by Auxcide (Apr 23, 2013 4:20 am)

Perth, Australia

The "dancefest" in spirit gave me goosebumps. This rules

Holland

Astraaaaaaaaaaal. Fucking awesome.

Utah

Nice.

New Albany Indiana

Auxcide, Did you get the same person who made the art for the Danimalcannon/zef album to do yours?

Madison, Alabama

Really great Auxcide! Huge sounds.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Bit wish wrote:

Auxcide, Did you get the same person who made the art for the Danimalcannon/zef album to do yours?

Nope. I made it.

Thanks everyone! I love you all.

My Igloo

Super cool and awesome EP man! Astral and Dimensions are my favourite tracks. I really like the new approach on the 3 first tracks compared to Dimensions which reminds me a lot of "of Atoms and Stardust" ( not in a bad way at all I might add ). Maybe it's just me feeling that way, idk, haha smile Well done anyhow mate, really enjoyed that! Cheers