Chicago IL

Yusss we hit our 1/3 mark some time while I was sleeping!

Liverpool, UK

$6000 to make a fucking game? Are these people having a giggle?

This doesn't sound like they're just slapping a simple game together to make a quick buck on the iPhone.  It looks like they're putting much more time into it and the kickstarter says they will be attempting to have it on other platforms.

Also, the music is great Saskrotch.

Toronto, Canada
calmdownkidder wrote:

$6000 to make a fucking game? Are these people having a giggle?

If you read the info on the kickstarter, the $6k is to cover their living expenses for the summer so they can work full-time on it and not have to work summer jobs(one of them is a full-time student).

Really excited to check this out when finished.  It looks great from the videos, and that soundtrack...

NC in the US of America
calmdownkidder wrote:

$6000 giggle?

I don't understand. This sounds like a pretty cheap cost for a game.

If you read the info on the kickstarter, the $6k is to cover their living expenses for the summer so they can work full-time on it and not have to work summer jobs(one of them is a full-time student).

This sounds reasonable.

Some people have no respect for things the see as free. this game looks awesome. and is a fresh concept, I see no reason that 6000 is too much.

Chicago IL

http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/games

Click around there and see how much most people are asking for

East Kilbride, Scotland

I'm (nearly) positive that CDK is just trolling.

Chicago IL

Yeah I guess that's sort of his thing, but I didn't recognize any 4chan memes in his post

Unsubscribe

yea he shouldve really posted the thisguy.jpg

Chicago IL

do u even fund

hardcore, Australia
calmdownkidder wrote:

six fousand quid, u wot m8? Ur avin a laff, it's a video game lad.

Ftfy

Liverpool, UK

Wait, people think I'm the troll on CMO, in a Saskrotch thread? Crikey.

$6000 for a game made by three people does seem like a lot to me, but reading the blurb a bit more it doesn't seem so bad. I guess next time if I do any crowd-funding for a festival, I should ask for a lot more tongue

Utah
calmdownkidder wrote:

Wait, people think I'm the troll on CMO, in a Saskrotch thread? Crikey.

I quite appreciate the irony of this. heart Saskrotch!

Chicago IL

Yo I'm a dick but I ain't no troll

NC in the US of America

All the Saskrotch posts I've seen are always sincere and from the heart, no matter how brutish and vinegar-coated.. It's always the real deal, and usually the truth. Not trollish at all.

I'm doing what little bit I can to spread the word about this project </relevant>