Unsubscribe

Trolls are just dudes who arent funny who never give up.

Chicago IL

We're 5/6th of the way there! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/144 … rex-rocket

Chicago IL

Added stretch goals! (from the kickstarter page)

Stretch Goals

Even without reaching these goals we will still continue to work on bringing Rex Rocket to the following platforms - but with these goals met, we can guarantee them.

-=BEGIN TRANMISSION=-

Greetings, Cadets!

As I'm sure you've heard, we've completed construction of our new Star Cruiser, the S.S. Montana. You all deserve a round of applause for your fundraising efforts.

We still have a few weeks before our maiden voyage (beta)- and what a sight she will be! Until then, we've decided to open funding once again to enhance our ship's facilities and increase transport routes. Our new goals are listed below:

• $9,000 - New transport destination: Mac

• $10,000 - The ship's sonic technician, Saskrotch, will re-write the background music you hear over the PA system, specifically for eons-old technology- he has informed me these relics were called the NES, Game Boy, Genesis, and SNES- and transmit a digital recording to backers at ANY level.

• $ 11,000 - New transport destination: Linux - Any cadet pledging more than $10 may submit data to be stored in the information nodes throughout the ship.

• $ 12,000 - A special scenario will be uploaded to our simulation room's mainframe, allowing cadets to relive the events that led to earning my nickname, Rex Rocket.

• $ 13,000 - New transport destination: OUYA - The ship will be outfitted with additional information nodes, boost reception for news casts and radio transmissions, and we'll pump an invisible gas into the cabin to make your fellow cadets more chatty. Out here in the cold, dark void of space, nothing is quite as comforting as being more informed and in-touch with your shipmates.

• $14,000 - The S.S. Montana's facilities will be expanded by at least 25 rooms, creating a whole new area of the ship for you to explore, in an effort to keep you from going stir-crazy, or what the doctors here are calling "space madness."

• $15,000 - New transport destination: iOS - Our bio-scientists will get hard to work on a mysterious DNA reconfiguration they have failed to explain to me; they call it a "Gender Swap" option.

• $16,000 - Despite warnings from both the human resources department and safety technicians, we will allow all cadets access to the ship's INCREDIBLY dangerous docking bay. Our sonic technician will be supplying this area with its own background music, designed to help you keep your wits about you. Again, your captain and crew thank you for everything you've done. The hardest times are behind us, and we now bravely look to the future.

Be vigilant! - Your captain, Rex Rocket

-=END TRANSMISSION=-

Chicago, IL

Donated'd!

Chicago IL

Thanks man!

Chicago IL

We're in our final week! Mac support stretch goal reached, next up is a hardware specific revision of the OST for various consoles, which will be sent out to backers at any level