Click here for Ultimate Chiptune Weekend!

Hey guys, as you may have heard, we in Seattle, WA are hard at work trying to put together this amazing show with some of the biggest names in modern chipmusic For a 3-day festival that we're trying to have attract some national attention. This message isn't just a plea for help; discounted admission is a donation incentive, so this is literally an ad for the show. Buy a pass and come down to see some potentially once-in-a-lifetime chiptune performances by (in no particular order)

HENRY HOMESWEET
NNNNNNNNNN
TORIENA
RADLIB
TREYFREY
SMILETRON
ELECTRIC CHILDREN
A_RIVAL
ORBITAL STRIKE
TURTLESAUR
and more maybe!

So yeah, please help us support the cause, C-mo. smile

CHIPcinnati Ohio

This looks way too amazing!

Tacoma, WA

F***... I will be off at Cadet Basic Training... -.- I always miss all the good shows... any more X-bit shows comin up?

Madison, Alabama

Not sure if this has been announced, but I believe BRKfest is the weekend of August 3rd in Lexington.

Sounds like July and August is going to be chiptastic!

Westfield, NJ

starting a kickstarter to crowdfund my plane ticket for this

... no but really, would love to attend this thing, though there's only a slim chance I could =/

detroit

super funky line up. i can dig, dudes. i hope everything runs incredibly smoothly for ya!

Seattle, WA

sounds pretty cool if you ask us.

Granada, Spain

Pretty cool, i want to be there, but spain its way tooooooooo far away hmm
Also, whats the tune at 1:15? intense wink ok, i found it haha, great job Orbital Strike guys!

Last edited by Skycstls (Apr 23, 2013 9:31 pm)

vancouver, canada

i'm in.   come out to this one guys, westcoast needs more love!

washington

i'm not missing this for anything.

even if there's a fire.

Los Angeles, CA

Between this, all the crazy shit Morgan does in San Francisco and the Frequency chipmusic festival I co-host here in Los Angeles, shit is pickin' up on the West Coast! Good luck to you dudes, that is a sick line up.

Open mic huh?  I highly doubt I could make it to this but I'd be down to throw down on open mic if I could make it...

vancouver, canada
Wizwars wrote:

Between this, all the crazy shit Morgan does in San Francisco and the Frequency chipmusic festival I co-host here in Los Angeles, shit is pickin' up on the West Coast! Good luck to you dudes, that is a sick line up.

East Coast vs. West Coast:  not just for rappers anymore

that reminds me, i've gotta carve out a nice chunk of time to party hardy with you guys down there in the near future.  i think the only question mark in my head is how to get around easily, i've heard (and experienced to a small degree during previous visits) of the sprawl down in LA.  (SF isn't too bad at all though)

Last edited by bryface (Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am)

Seattle, WA

Just a word of advice to anyone, even if you can't make it, 5$ gets you some music. So donate anyway.

Seattle, WA US

it would be neat for this to be real u guys should help