BOSTON

every time i see a new release post with only 1 or 2 comments, its almost always from him, encouraging newbs and giving good feedback. it is something this site can definitely use more of, so here is this gif of abed going pew pew:

New Albany Indiana
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

every time i see a new release post with only 1 or 2 comments, its almost always from him, encouraging newbs and giving good feedback. it is something this site can definitely use more of, so here is this gif of abed going pew pew:

Love abed

New Albany Indiana

Sketch man and the bit man are pretty cool dudes.

washington

sketchman3 is a boss. his ukulele-ska version of moe moe kyunstep was the cat's meow.

NC in the US of America

Awwwww.... heart this is positively embarrassing.

^_^

I honestly was afraid this was going to be some kind of angry rant or something about me posting too much. lol

Thank you for the shout-out Mr. or/and Ms. PR1MATE. I try to follow the golden rule, and am the oldest of 5. Big brother instinct is strong, I suppose. I'm not a big name or an genius artist or whatever, so what do I know? But it's hard to hold feedback when I see potential or hear something that I like.

ergh... public recognition is awkward... >_>

canada

is he a sketch is he a man is he a monkey we'll never know

New Albany Indiana

I respect the man and every thing he does.

Chicago IL

He's only doing one pew

BOSTON
Saskrotch wrote:

He's only doing one pew

depends on how many times you watch it loop

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

encouraging newbs and giving good feedback. it is something this site can definitely use more of,

QFT

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 7:05 am)

he is quite awesome, Sketch man for life heart