Montreal, Canada

(Disclaimer: dunno if we're allowed to spam non-chip project on the forum, didn't see anything about it in the rules but if it bothers anyone.. feel free to just lock this thread down. Actually,  wasn't there a topic for off-chip projects already? I seem to remember one but I searched high and low and didn't find anything)

I had all these tracks sleeping on my hard drive so I decided to do something with them. "ill logic" was some kind of dark-ish industrial / electronic project I started in the early 90s and kept going for a bit over a decade. It's on indefinite hiatus at the moment because I've developed other musical interests but I might return to it some day, who knows.

Some of the stuff here is pretty old, and sounds accordingly old. Some of it aged well, some clearly did not smile I gave the tracks a quick pseudo-mastering run just to even out the levels, but I didn't touch the original mixes since that would required me to install a shit ton of old software to be able to load the tracks smile

Enjoy.. or not smile

http://illlogicmtl.bandcamp.com/

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

enjoyed