Tokyo, Japan

[CB002] n00bstar - Recycled Material

Tracks:
1. Dancing Pixels
2. Dingleberries

Music by : n00bstar / http://n00bstar.blogspot.ca/
Artwork by : ilkke / http://ilkke.blogspot.com/

Digital download : Name your price

EXTRAS: Source files for both songs (klystrack 1.6 r1232) are included with the download.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

Gosford, Australia

love the artwork!

Good job both of you!

Spokane WA/ Simi Valley CA

shared because...well damn....

shanghai

legit!

Montreal, Canada

w00ts!

Happy to have these tracks out. They're reworked versions of older songs, just to give people some of my material to listen to while I prepare a more tangible album-ep-thing to be released in a few weeks. This should have been out much earlier.. but I'm lazy and drunk all the time big_smile

Glad you guys enjoy!

my mom's basement

I believe this will soon become the most played duo of songs on my ipod. I've never heard any of your stuff before, and it's right up my alley.

Tokyo, Japan

I'm super glad we got to share these, the tunes which introduced me to n00bstar and Klystrack. Make sure to check out the .kt files!

Montreal, Canada
Catf1sh wrote:

I believe this will soon become the most played duo of songs on my ipod. I've never heard any of your stuff before, and it's right up my alley.

Awh, why thank you sir smile

Psydney, Australia

Clever title, I like how it ties in with the artwork big_smile

Madison, Alabama

Finally got around to checking this out. Excellent!

And thanks for the source files! I've been meaning to check out Klystrack.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Ok, sorry for the bump, but I just discovered this release today. That is some damn sexy tunes you got going on here sir n00bstar.

very impressive stuff!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Yep, very cool tracks !
Love the beat/bass coldwave style.

Montreal, Canada
Men of Mega wrote:

Ok, sorry for the bump, but I just discovered this release today. That is some damn sexy tunes you got going on here sir n00bstar.

very impressive stuff!

why thank you sir smile I don't know how I feel about these tracks anymore haha. They were written over a year ago and they're the first two chiptunes I wrote since the Amiga days. I didn't know much about Klystrack back then. I like them, but I'm also a bit ashamed of the poor sound quality. I got a 10 song album coming out on Cheapbeats next month that sounds way the hell better smile

PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Yep, very cool tracks !
Love the beat/bass coldwave style.

Coldwave! I never thought of that! It's true that the old demoscene of the 80s/90s borrowed a lot of tricks from the [word here] Wave genres. Octave basses and stuff like that.

Nice work. I'm really digging the Dingleberries track.