shanghai

Hi,

Mostly im looking for maybe an old string synth. Siel orchestra I or II  or something of this nature.
Or a Roland JX-3P is something im looking out for too.
Obviously im keeping a look on gumtree but figured id ask on here as well incase some people are hoarding shit they want to part with.
But anything you got jusy holla and i might be interested. Id be back for most of june so can drive to collect and all that jazz,
Can trade you some shit, if anyones after a gold gb light, or my arduinoboy i made in a frankenstein face.........i never use them anymore and doubt i ever will.

Serbia,Belgrade

Is there a way to get the arduino and gb light in a different trade :S I live in Serbia here.What do you look for besides synths.I got un-modded dmgs and gameboy colour and shells.Maybe something else interesting i can find.

Last edited by Imnikola (May 15, 2013 4:38 am)

shanghai

yo,
dont really want to trade it to be honest. i may trade them towards a dope ass synth but otherwise im not really looking to part with them.
If i decide to trade them / sell them at a later date though, i'll hook you up.
If you're in Serbia perhaps you can nip to Russia and get me some Elektronika string synth or a polyvox haha

shanghai

didnt want to start a new thread but im wondering if someone can help me out

I've searched everywhere on the internet trying to find the dimensions of a Siel orchestra so i can get a case for it.
When i go to the uk next week im picking up a cheap Siel. But in the manual or anywhere on line i can't seem to find the dimensions of it.

If anyone could help me out i would be eternally grateful.

Also if anyones selling a suitable hard case i'd be  tres interested.

Thanks

Gosford, Australia
Downstate wrote:

I've searched everywhere on the internet trying to find the dimensions of a Siel orchestra so i can get a case for it.

well, my best guess is something like 80cm x 30cm x 12cm, based on a bunch of pictures of it and measuring a yamaha ps-20 which has the number of/sized keys. apparently it weighs 22.5 pounds: http://sounddoctorin.com/synthtec/arp/quartet.htm