California

So i have a 32m smart card(the one.before the usb carts) and im looking into having someone back up the .sav file because i don't have a transferer  II and you can keep the cart afterwards! Hope someone can help me out. thanks!

I could back it up for you, but I feel that offer is a little too generous...

California

haha let me pm you

Sweeeeeeden

Find someone who can flash the cartridge and get an LSDj ROM patched with LittleFM, which lets you transfer the sav data over a link cable. Makes a world of difference.
However if this happens to be the older type EMS cartridge which has 4 Atmel chips (unlikely) I'm interested in it for my own use.

I could do it and give you $25.00 for it.

California
nitro2k01 wrote:

Find someone who can flash the cartridge and get an LSDj ROM patched with LittleFM, which lets you transfer the sav data over a link cable. Makes a world of difference.
However if this happens to be the older type EMS cartridge which has 4 Atmel chips (unlikely) I'm interested in it for my own use.

i doubt it. i bought it 08? but this sounds awesome

but yeah, Apeshizzz is going to help me out. thanks guys

Sweeeeeeden

This is what one variety of the newer EMS cart looks like. It has an Intel chip in the top left corner. What I'm looking for instead has 4 smaller chips marked with the text Atmel and/or the Atmel logo. A cart bought
in 2008 is most likely the newer variant with an Intel chip, so yeah...

California
nitro2k01 wrote:

This is what one variety of the newer EMS cart looks like. It has an Intel chip in the top left corner. What I'm looking for instead has 4 smaller chips marked with the text Atmel and/or the Atmel logo. A cart bought
in 2008 is most likely the newer variant with an Intel chip, so yeah...

just had the toughest time getting the security bit off but yeah, its the intel chip ha