Soo damn good

sweden
b4by f4c3 wrote:

Soo damn good

This!

Madriz, Supain

posting to hear it tomarraw

Sevilla, Spain

I'm going to start this post saying that I'm not a big fan of Black metal, but I'd rather prefere Death metal anyways. That's in the case my appreciation of the release is not the correct one.

I liked the whole release, even if black metal is not my jar of beer, I liked how well 1bit b&w cover meshed with black metal image/corpse paint.

I think that the big flaw of this release is the mixing between channels and voice, and the lack of mastering some times, because it gets a little bit louder than the rest of the track when the voice comes in and lower when it goes. Also the drums (specially when the blastbeats comes in) are over the top and drowns the rest of the instrumentation (bass/guitar lines).

I really liked the digital distortion/bitcrusher used in the voice production, is the perfect marriage between old school gloomy lofi black metal records and chipmusic/lofi.

Keep it going you got something there smile

shanghai

good work.
definately up my alley.
I would agree with the dude above me though.
i wish the mixing was better cos this has the potential to be absolutely fucking bad-ass

Sevilla, Spain

What he said---^

Now it kicks butts, but with better mixing, it would kick ass!

Madriz, Supain

Listened to it

Im gonna be honest, I like the vocals and the songs, but it certainly isnt my cup of tea for two sound reasons : lsdj drums are really annoying for blastbeats (been there myself) , and the bass channel is not as explosive as I like it. Ironically, I think this record would be INCREDIBLE live and Im looking forward to see videos or something.

Sevilla, Spain
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Listened to it

Im gonna be honest, I like the vocals and the songs, but it certainly isnt my cup of tea for two sound reasons : lsdj drums are really annoying for blastbeats (been there myself) , and the bass channel is not as explosive as I like it. Ironically, I think this record would be INCREDIBLE live and Im looking forward to see videos or something.

I don't think is LSDj, it sounds more like a Nes, i'm not 100% sure but I bet I heard a triangle channel.

[THE EP TO DEFINE TRUE KVLT CHIPMETAL)

Self proclaimed

Madriz, Supain
PaK-Zer0 wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Listened to it

I don't think is LSDj, it sounds more like a Nes, i'm not 100% sure but I bet I heard a triangle channel.

8bit drums fit my criteria too. I dont know, I miss a good 909 or some acoustic sample. Its just me, i like the songs tho

México, DF.

All the "bad mixing" thing is clearly done in purpose.
Rad release, I've been waiting a long time to hear it, though I like the Eat Your Vegetables EP better.
Song structures and arrangements could go a little over the top and kick drums seem like taking a whole channel.

West Yorks, UK

well the cover is amazing. il get back to you with thoughts on the tunes!