Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy

OUT NOW! 80's Chiptune Covers - V/A Micromusic Compilation -
Tracklist:
01. Octabitron (NEW ORDER - Blue Monday)
02. Syndrome WPW (SLAYER - Raining blood)
03. Sanditio & His LSO (EARTH WIND & FIRE - Let's Groove)
04. Ninterido (SPLIT SECOND - Flesh)
05. Buskerdroid (JOHN WILLIAMS - The Imperial March)
06. Chips4breakfast ft. Givania (A-HA - Take on me)
07. back to Newc45tle & Schimmy Yaw (JOY DIVISION - Love will tear us apart)
08. Tony Ness (BEASTIE BOYS - Girls)
09. GenSek & Livan Chibulski feat.Kinaja (ERASURE - A Little Respect)
10. irq7 (XMAL DEUTSCHLAND - Polarlicht)
11. Culomono (ALPHAVILLE - Sounds like a melody)
12. 0r4 (DEVO - Big Mess)
13. Jay Tresh (MIKE POST - Magnum P.I.Theme)
14. Undeadpixel (MOTORHEAD - Ace Of Spades)
Free download here:
http://www.coucounetlabel.com/release/8 … coucou025/

SLC, UT

Are you looking for any kind of feedback or just "Cool concept great job keep it up."?

Earth

This is awesome. Thanks.

Bristol, UK

Awesome compilation! Especially the Jay Tresh track!

Sestri Levante, Genova, Italy
stargazer wrote:

Are you looking for any kind of feedback or just "Cool concept great job keep it up."?

As you like!
Feedback are welcome smile

SLC, UT

Don't want to be negative Nancy but seriously how can you botch blue Monday that bad?

stargazer wrote:

Don't want to be negative Nancy but seriously how can you botch blue Monday that bad?

Listen to "Love will tear us apart" and "Polarlicht". These two tracks totally make it up for me, and also kinda the only reason why i'm downloading it right now.
It's always nice to hear that the German 8bit Scene still rocks. Even if SFZ is gone.

SLC, UT
9-Heart wrote:
stargazer wrote:

Listen to "Love will tear us apart" and "Polarlicht". These two tracks totally make it up for me, and also kinda the only reason why i'm downloading it right now.
It's always nice to hear that the German 8bit Scene still rocks. Even if SFZ is gone.

I did. Maybe I was listening to a different song on accident. It didn't sound anything like love will tear us apart. I was super confused....help?

Brunswick, GA USA
stargazer wrote:

I did. Maybe I was listening to a different song on accident. It didn't sound anything like love will tear us apart. I was super confused....help?

It starts around 2 minutes I think.

There are a few worthy risks on here but there is better stuff in the rest of the label.

SLC, UT

Oh okay. Legitimately its nice to know I'm not just a grumpy old troll. I've definitely heard worse burn overall I was pretty disappointed.