Serbia,Belgrade

here is the link to it.Basically this guy is giving it away as a gift with those other cards for laptops or whatever they are used for.So far the pricing of the auction is only 1 dollar.I am the only one bidding 2 days already.What is that cartridge and how can i use it for lsdj.Anyone know about it?

matt's mind

it goes with the E-Merger system

its a now discontinued reprogrammable cartridge

you can find a bit of info on it (including the software to download) by googling 'gameboy e-merger' or something similar.

these should be fully compatible with LSDJ, they are mentioned extensively on the LSDJ wiki.  i can't think of any features in LSDJ since their timeframe which would not allow full compatibility now...

Serbia,Belgrade
kitsch wrote:

it goes with the E-Merger system

its a now discontinued reprogrammable cartridge

you can find a bit of info on it (including the software to download) by googling 'gameboy e-merger' or something similar.

these should be fully compatible with LSDJ, they are mentioned extensively on the LSDJ wiki.  i can't think of any features in LSDJ since their timeframe which would not allow full compatibility now...

thank you my savior haha kudos for such a quick response

also any way to use the card without the other part?Like with a gba sp and the cable for it?

Last edited by Imnikola (May 26, 2013 8:12 pm)

matt's mind

this i do not know, i do have this unit and have used it a longlong time ago, but in terms of compatibility with other things it really beats me...

people have sold these units on this site in the past, they are still around so it'd be worth getting the auction for cheap even without the ability to flash it right now.  if you can't find a unit later, perhaps you could find someone with the set-up to still use the unit to flash it for you?

nitro2k01 might know the answer as to the compatibility with other programmers bit.  i think he's looked into cross-compatibility some in the past

Serbia,Belgrade
kitsch wrote:

this i do not know, i do have this unit and have used it a longlong time ago, but in terms of compatibility with other things it really beats me...

people have sold these units on this site in the past, they are still around so it'd be worth getting the auction for cheap even without the ability to flash it right now.  if you can't find a unit later, perhaps you could find someone with the set-up to still use the unit to flash it for you?

nitro2k01 might know the answer as to the compatibility with other programmers bit.  i think he's looked into cross-compatibility some in the past

i'll pm him,thanks mate.

It's a big deal because it's the first cartridge i ever seen here on a auction(we don't have ebay here,so it's a local kinda ebay for my country)
I have a ems and i need another one and would really try to get my hands on another one.

matt's mind

if you get an answer, or any other good information about it, please post it here!

edit: changed the title of this thread to make it a little more helpful for site searches, etc

Sweeeeeeden

I have never touched this type of cartridge before. I do not know exactly what can or can't flash this cartridge. Maybe a bleepbloop/smartboy type flasher can flash it, maybe not. I'm working on a flasher of my own however, and would love to get my hands on this and see if I can add support for it.

Serbia,Belgrade
nitro2k01 wrote:

I have never touched this type of cartridge before. I do not know exactly what can or can't flash this cartridge. Maybe a bleepbloop/smartboy type flasher can flash it, maybe not. I'm working on a flasher of my own however, and would love to get my hands on this and see if I can add support for it.

i am down to borrowing it to you when i get my hands on it.