KC

Hey stupid question but I just got a Fusion Inferno 2714 Android tablet so I'm just figuring these out. Im new to the smart device world.

I can't download nanoloop to it but I can download free ones.

Do I need to change a setting?

South Jersey, USA

did you make sure Google has your credit card information, other than that I m not sure why.

KC

no but I guess I should do that.

Germany

Hi. Is there a way to search for PHONE apps in the google play store? I ask because when i searched for nanoloop on my ipad i couldn´t find it untill i looked for both, ipad & iphone apps. On iOS nanoloop seems to be an iphone exclusive app. Maybe it´s the same on android & you just can´t download the app on a tablet.

KC

I found it through google play store.
I was about to download it on my android phone and it was going to let me but then I remembered it would be better to have it on my tablet.

I have a Fusion with Android/Kernel on it.

The website has a link for android so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Germany

@Grymmtymm: All i know is, that on iOS there are apps that only work on the phone OR the tablet and that nanoloop is one of these (or those?). Don´t know why. Some still work on the tablet (and you might be able to resize them to fit the bigger screen) some don´t. Maybe it´s the same thing with android.

Chicago
Graustufe wrote:

On iOS nanoloop seems to be an iphone exclusive app. Maybe it´s the same on android & you just can´t download the app on a tablet.

I feel like egr has mentioned he has used manoloop on the ipadthai

KC

yeah I thought that I have seen vids of it.

NC in the US of America

You'll definitely have to sync it to your google account and stuff.

Edit: Go to "Settings>Accounts/Sync" or something like that, and enter your username and password for your google/gmail account.

I'm quite sure nanoloop works on tablets.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 28, 2013 1:02 am)

babylon

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3878/ … id/page/2/

these guys got it working. i would think it would be os specific before device specific if thats the issue. good luck mane.

NC in the US of America

What exactly about it doesn't work? Does it give a message "Not Compatible with this device"?

KC

when I click on the link to purchase and download it opens a window to download, then opens another window that says that error has occured

Germany

It´s been quite a while since i last checked for nanoloop for iOS. Maybe i should look it up again.
@Grymmtymm: Hope it works out for you. If you can quote the error message, that might help solving the problem.

Abandoned on Fire
theghostservant wrote:
Graustufe wrote:

On iOS nanoloop seems to be an iphone exclusive app. Maybe it´s the same on android & you just can´t download the app on a tablet.

I feel like egr has mentioned he has used manoloop on the ipadthai

I've used it on my Nook Color running Cyanogenmod which is currently built on Android 4.2.2 (I think).  That error seems weird, is this with the Play app or through the browser?

KC

First I tried through Google play app and then through amazon marketplace app

Abandoned on Fire

Maybe the simplest thing to do is to email Oliver at [email protected] and explain your problem and see if he will just send you the apk.  Worth a try.  Be sure to show proof of purchase in some way.