Douglas, Wyoming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6YSnW3tUc Go check it out, pretty good review I think

vancouver, canada

i liked this review.  it seemed knowledgeable enough about where anamanabananarama's coming from, and was quick to point out the album's strengths, but was also fair and objective about what parts of the album didn't work as well (like for instance where it might fall short of a typical mainstream music release).

in other words, pretty much consistent with my own feelings about the album. eye like it when text on the internet agrees with me.

Last edited by bryface (May 28, 2013 5:34 am)

Douglas, Wyoming
bryface wrote:

i liked this review.  it seemed knowledgeable enough about where anamanabananarama's coming from, and was quick to point out the album's strengths, but was also fair and objective about what parts of the album didn't work as well (like for instance where it might fall short of a typical mainstream music release).

in other words, pretty much consistent with my own feelings about the album. eye like it when text on the internet agrees with me.

I really do enjoy Fantano's reviews, they're well made and honest critiques he doesn't go full IGN handing out 9/10's like they're on fire.