Unsubscribe

https://www.tindie.com/products/hotchk1 … me-module/

midihub++ was developed for MIDI jam sessions. This compact device provides a MIDI beat clock generator and six MIDI outputs, so that multiple devices can be synchronised to a common MIDI clock. A simple 3 button interface (start/stop, faster, slower) controls the beat clock.

midihub++ also provides a separate MIDI input, which is thru'd to all six outputs. This allows hubs to be chained, or for a hub to be used a general purpose six way MIDI splitter. That's a lot of functionality in such a small, cheap and neat project!

Might be fun for people wanting to slave multiple gbs and piggy enabled gp2xs and end gear... The price is great too!

IL, US

wow, super cheap.. might have to grab one to fuck around with

clovis CA

definatley cool! smile

ad-hell-aide

Bargain!

Joliette, QC, Canada

wow ! This is awesome and it's cheap too !!! smile

sweden

Wow awesome! Only thing I want to complain about is that it's USB-powered and those leds look really annoying.

IL, US
nordloef wrote:

Wow awesome! Only thing I want to complain about is that it's USB-powered and those leds look really annoying.

usb powered makes sense though since almost everyone has an ac/usb adapter around the house at this point, no need for a wall wart...
i'd see more of a potential problem if it were passive or powered by midi

Unsubscribe

You could also get the diy version and use different leds and power connectors big_smile

sweden
e.s.c. wrote:
nordloef wrote:

usb powered makes sense though since almost everyone has an ac/usb adapter around the house at this point, no need for a wall wart...
i'd see more of a potential problem if it were passive or powered by midi

I guess I'm not like most people though. I have zero ac/usb adapters but maybe 40-50 normal 9v adapters. For me USB = computers, yeah I know it's only for power. Thats why I find it so silly.

Planet Zaxxon

That looks neat!

Bristol

mmm cheap MIDI Thrus! Always up for more inputs/outputs.
The guy who designed this also has this very sexy looking arpeggiator: https://www.tindie.com/products/hotchk1 … tor-kit-1/

Brooklyn NY US

Thanks for the heads-up about this, I've been looking for something like this for a while.

shanghai

wicked