England

Da Pantz – On One Condition

Chaotic industrial Game Boy soundtracks.

www.kittenrock.co.uk

Last edited by Jellica (Apr 5, 2010 2:35 pm)

NJ

BX ALL DAY!

Washington DC

WE'RE KITTENROCK BROS NOW

Brazil

W00T awesome cover!

NEED TO DOWNLOAD!!!

Philly, PA, USA

DAFREAKINGPANTZ

Bronx, NY

YESSSSSSSSSSS, DAURAGON!!! Brossss 4e!

Thanks for your interest, folks! Feel free to share thoughts either here, through PM, or via e-mail!

sent you a rushed e-mail ~ had to stop the kettle but o.o.c is my favorite song! big_smile

Last edited by sylcmyk (Apr 6, 2010 2:59 am)

New York, NY

Downloaded this, and look forward to listening attentively once I finish this pile of work on my desk(top).

I am not fan but I recognise that the work is good. Artwork is nice too !

New York, NY

I know most/all of these tracks and I'm very glad to have them gathered here album-style. Well done. I wasn't familiar with the last track, which is one of my faves. Look forward to future releases!

ok but wahts the condition???

Bronx, NY

Thank you all. exileFaker: I've been dying to play that last track live, but never really could fit it into my set. Hm, potential open-mic track in the near future?

lissajou: that you download it and listen lol omg ~*~*~ u kno it ~*~*~

Philadelphia, PA

I also really like the last track best. But it's definitely all good. "Chaotic industrial Game Boy soundtracks" is fucking perfect.

This release has some seriously rad synthesis! Good ups, man. big_smile

Boulder, CO

Astronaut and Drowning are my faves. Chaotic vibes used to quell my own inner turmoil.

Awesome release!

Bronx, NY

I'm seriously excited to get this kind of response. Thanks, y'all! Anomie is something I think I'll share with people more often, pleasantly surprised to see it received so well here!