Henderson

Having trouble seeing the screen whenever the song is playing which makes it very difficult to record. It's the Blewper model from Kitsch-bent. No matter how high or low the contrast is when the song is playing, seeing the screen is nearly impossible. Any idea what's wrong/how to fix it if possible?

Last edited by External (Jun 1, 2013 1:28 am)

NC in the US of America

Have you tried fresh batteries?

Henderson
SketchMan3 wrote:

Have you tried fresh batteries?

I have not. I probably wouldn't be fit to replace batteries though.

Chicago IL

No dude just like some new AAs.

Henderson
Saskrotch wrote:

No dude just like some new AAs.

oh holy fuck no I have not

buffalo, NY

WOW

Detroit

orange county, CA

that just happened......

TSSBAY01

ask on reddit

Gosford, Australia
The One Electronic wrote:

ahaha perfect

Brisbane, Australia

In the case that the obvious "replace the batteries" solution doesn't work, let me know. I'm having the same problem with my DMG even with fresh batteries. The problem is the opposite though. When the DMG is playing a song, the contrast is brightened (easier to see) but when i press start to stop the song, the contrast dims (not quite to the extent that you said - i can still see things).

This opposite effect may be due to my invert on the backlight though.

Bay City, Michigan
jackary wrote:

In the case that the obvious "replace the batteries" solution doesn't work, let me know. I'm having the same problem with my DMG even with fresh batteries. The problem is the opposite though. When the DMG is playing a song, the contrast is brightened (easier to see) but when i press start to stop the song, the contrast dims (not quite to the extent that you said - i can still see things).

This opposite effect may be due to my invert on the backlight though.

i get the same thing, its normal. gameboys suck

matt's mind

having the contrast change during playback is normal (not fluctuating wildly or anything, but a noticeable change between whether its playing or not)

also.  changing the batteries is the #1 solution to 'help!' emails we get.  by far.  soooo many times its just weak batteries.  that or solder blobs