Austin, TX

Anybody have info on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Boy-Pocket … 33829b2f9a

California, USA

Wow... that's a crazy price. Never heard of it though. I hate it when eBay sales don't have a lot of pictures.

Brisbane, Australia

Theres plenty of pictures in the description!

Ive never heard of such a thing. I hope someone on the forums gets a hold of it.

Last edited by jackary (Jun 3, 2013 6:12 am)

Austin, TX

I know there's quite a few odd GBP's out there but I really like this one. I wouldn't pay that price but would love to own one as a collectors item eventually.

New Albany Indiana
Dark Oyster wrote:

Wow... that's a crazy price. Never heard of it though. I hate it when eBay sales don't have a lot of pictures.

All you have to do is scroll down.c

Brisbane, Australia

Im actually kinda sceptical. I've never seen or heard anything about the wood-coloured gameboy. No sites have any record, let alone mention this gameboy.. Who knows!

California, USA
Bit wish wrote:
Dark Oyster wrote:

All you have to do is scroll down.c

Oh... I like it when there are a lot of pictures with an eBay sale.

shanghai

$439 woah
it looks odd / like a heap of shit - i wouldnt pay $43.9 for it
actually i wood : P
then i re-sell it for stacks of CA$H

New Albany Indiana

Yea, it's not ligit veneer, it's just wood paint or sticker, like my grandma's furniture.

UK, Leicester

I'd be quite sceptical too, if it wasn't for the large amount of box that it has as well, then again, I can't read the glorious nippon's language, so it could just be a normal box, with a modded MGB in it.

NC in the US of America

That's real purdy

clovis CA
Downstate wrote:

$439 woah
it looks odd / like a heap of shit - i wouldnt pay $43.9 for it
actually i wood : P
then i re-sell it for stacks of CA$H

nice pun wink

Boston, MA

the box is for a normal red MGB, and you can tell from the rounded edges, bleed around stickers, muddy looking text, this was a paint job done at home trying to be passed as something rare.

if he said it was something he made i'd have a little respect for him but nah, this is rude / lame / overpriced like woah

Last edited by ultramega (Jun 3, 2013 1:53 pm)