shanghai

Hello

This is a pretty random request, but after searching all over the internet and the manual i can not for the life of me locate the dimensions of a Siel Orchestra.
I wonder if anyone here has one or knows a buddy that does that could share the measurements with me ?
I would be eternally grateful !
The reason its so urgent is that im flying home for a few weeks on june 10th. Before that i would really like to be able to get a hard case for the Siel this side of the globe because its way cheaper.
This is proving tricky when i dont know how big the beast is haha

Also if anyone in the UK has a case they are looking to sell that's suitable im interested !

NC in the US of America

SHERLOCK HOLMES IT!

Okay. The width of a white key on a keyboard is 7/8"/0.875"/2.225cm. Since it is a 49-key keyboard Multiply that by 2.225cm x 29 (number of white keys) to find the width of the keyboard area. 65.525cm.

Find a "straight down" angle picture of the Siel Orchestra online (if you can't find that, I know there are some at a slight angle. You may need to Photoshop it to get it to the correct angle) and, using the width of a white key as your unit of measurement (and possibly an onscreen ruler [at least they have those for Linux OS]), measure the area that borders either side of the keyboard and add that to 65.525 to find the total width of the synthesizer. I'm too lazy to do that.

Then, still using the width of the white key as your base, measure the depth of the synthesizer. Still lazy.

Can't really help with measuring the height, though.

Hope that helps...

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 3, 2013 8:48 am)