------------------------------------------------------

Directions:

7 train to 40th St and Queens Blvd

From Manhattan:
Transfer to the 7 from all other trains at Port Authority/Times Square Station
or
Grand Central Station

From Brooklyn:
Transfer to the 7 from the G @ 45th Rd/Court Square (above-ground free transfer with Metrocard)

Map
www.lakueva.com

minusbaby
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long-time 8bitpeoples member, minusbaby, born Richard Alexander Caraballo in New York City, trades in counterpoint, subtle dissonances and surprises. While it may be impossible to predict exactly what will happen at each performance, one constant can be expected: a forceful, equatorial beat. Each familiar song is given new variation while the center holds it down with a bassy bottom end to make anything bump and bounce that hasn't been tied down, exploding the very meaning of 8-bit orchestration.
minusbaby.com

noteNdo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff Donaldson began the noteNdo project in 2001 with the intent to create animation entirely with his own hardware modifications of 8bit NES and 16bit SEGA Genesis/Master Systems. There is no new code involved, only machine logic.
notendo.com

DaPantz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uptown New York's own DaPantz has been known to shout "BX HOLLA BACK" with reckless abandon. Often eschewing structure in favor of mood, he creates chaotic industrial, hip-hop and Latin flavored dance-punk on the Nintendo Game Boy. Using the homebrew cartridge LSDJ, DaPantz fuses heavy beats and a dissonant use of melody with the more unsettling side of the human psyche, creating the soundtracks to your nightmares (but reminding you that it’s okay to dance to them). Noisy and pounding yet accessible and bounceable, DaPantz presents an oft-unseen side of the chiptune movement - the darker, more anxious side that lies deep within all of us.
dapantz.com

The very first I/O in Queens, New York!
I/O Chip Music NYC

presented by The Antagonist Art Movement
film by Ethan H. Minsker

Last edited by EMdash (Apr 16, 2010 2:57 am)

Rice Lake, WI

Yessssssssss I will be in town for this, I don't know if I can get any happier big_smile

IL, US

i wish i was still in town for this, but i leave the afternoon of the 22nd..hell maybell ill look into what itd cost to reschedule my flight back, now that chipcon died
edit: gah, $150 tongue

NY, US

Oxygenstar will be on drums for Minusbaby's set! Maybe more...

Last edited by EMdash (Apr 13, 2010 12:16 am)

Bronx, NY

This is gonna be fucking huge! AND DISE WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE heart

NY, US

Palefaces welcomed.

Don't let that whole "Home of Latin Rock" thing throw you.

Last edited by EMdash (Apr 13, 2010 1:55 am)

Bronx, NY

Come on peeeeeople. I fully expect to see pure MADNESS from y'all!

NJ

wait, since i'm spanish but still pretty pale.. how will i get in? are they going to give me shit for being the white guy with no accent with only a south american passport for ID?

IM SCARED GUYS AM I GONNA GET SHOT?

EMdash wrote:

Palefaces welcomed.

Don't let that whole "Home of Latin Rock" thing throw you.

NY, US
facundo wrote:

wait, since i'm spanish but still pretty pale.. how will i get in? are they going to give me shit for being the white guy with no accent with only a south american passport for ID?

IM SCARED GUYS AM I GONNA GET SHOT?

I wouldn't worry too much.

NY, US
albino ghost monkey wrote:

Yessssssssss I will be in town for this, I don't know if I can get any happier big_smile

Hooray! Still kicking myself for missing your set last Saturday, gonna make up for it for catching you at the CNB show on Wednesday. New York Needs More AGM!

Bronx, NY

ERRBAHDEE COME!!!

ps. LOL JESSEN

NJ

please don't hate us!! we got attacked by rain and after walking for several hours we ended up coming back to nj hmm
we are exhausted and probably would have just passed out during the entire set, WE STILL LOVE YOU AND EVERYONE SHOULD GO OTHERWISE I WILL GATHER ALL OF YOUR IP ADDRESSES, TRANSFER THEM TO MY "OFFICIALS" AND GET YOUR IRL ADRESSES AND COME SACK TAP YOU. (girls included).

New York, NY

This show was seriously great. Hope for more at this venue.

Bronx, NY

Anyone who wasn't there seriously missed out on some fuckin magic last night!

Wish I could have stayed in NYC one more day for this.... sad oh well