Murcia, Spain

I don't know what this is, but I love FPGAs :]

matt's mind

(sorry for dropping off the face of the planet right after posting this everybody......  there ended up being an art crawl in this part of North Carolina i had forgotten about, so i've gone off into the woods for the weekend and am crawling about meeting people/contacts, but will be back at the beginning of the week and getting on this description with some fire)

Abandoned on Fire

Alright, bro.  We've been patient.  Time to give up the deets!  wink

matt's mind

yeah, got back home yesterday and am catching up on orders.

somebody come and do this busy work and i'll get on that!  but, in all seriousness, while i was gone i got some things pulled together.  and, i've appreciated all the emails/etc so far, people asking me things has given me a direction on what info i should post about it first (what seems most relevant to you guys, i guess).  some things i would never have thought to mention because my perspective is so shot from staring at this thing for so long. 

you guys are pretty intuitive tbh. 

and i'm a slow turtle person and i need to get on this.  you're right.  too slow.

Minneapolis

I imagine this does a bit more than LSDJ. wink

LA:CA

Could this be a replacement of an EMS essentially and do better than an ems?

in other words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNVDRR6U3hg

Last edited by SPORK94 (Jun 11, 2013 7:41 pm)

UK, Leicester
SPORK94 wrote:

Could this be a replacement of an EMS essentially and do better than an ems?

in other words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNVDRR6U3hg

Watashi Kininarimas(u)? That's probably meant to have more spaces. Also Chitanda was fucking annoying.

I too am curious. plz spill beans kitsch. By spill the beans, I mean give a full explanation.

Last edited by Alpine (Jun 11, 2013 7:52 pm)

Detroit

My guess is a new and more stable EMS-type cart that we don't have to order from china (and hopefully still on the cheap side)! \o/

NC in the US of America
The One Electronic wrote:

hopefully... cheap...

Detroit

dang it I just tried to like your post I'm on facebook way too much

UK, Leicester

dang it I just tried to like your post I'm on facebook way too much

I just tried to rate it agree. You're not the only one who every so often thinks that they're on another site.

Detroit

Wait... this isn't mp3.com?

UK, Leicester

Wait... this isn't mp3.com?

I was referring to http://facepunch.com/ a forum that I frequent that has a rating system.

matt's mind

(i posted some updates weeks ago, they didn't bump the thread, no one noticed, but some news is worth the bumping so imma do it now)

pay particular attention to a link in the 'CPLD' section.

Brighton
arfink wrote:

I imagine this does a bit more than LSDJ. wink

Looks like you imagined right ?

Unsubscribe
kitsch wrote:

an interesting feature of kk_gb_8m is its ability to provide another channel of sound via an onboard monophonic Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS).   

here are the specifications for controlling the DDS. 

recordings soon!

Maybe a smart guy can ask trash80 or johan for access to the midi out lsdj code and add another sync mode for DDS OUT and you can use those hack settings to sequence this sucker.