Poland, Gdansk

Hey, can you guys recommend a cheap, mobile android device that can run nanoloop? It doesn't have to ba a phone. I know that on the iOS side there is the iPod touch but I was looking for something even cheaper wink

Nexus 7! Nanoloop works great on it.

Germany

well, depends on what you want to get. is a used one fine, or would you also get chinaware? if yes you can go a lot cheaper than an average tablet from local stores.

I got an android phone that doesn't work for calling. You can have it for the shipping fee. PM me.

NC in the US of America

Yeah, china has some pretty cheap-but-not-horrible android things, and they are often pre-rooted to boot. I have a Kocaso m750b 7" tablet that runs pretty well, responsive touch-screen and stuff. The only problem is the camera is horrible, the a/v sync is bad especially on recorded videos (haven't tried transferring them to my PC to see if it's simply a playback problem on the device or if it actually records videos out of sync), the microphone is terrible and leaves out a lot of frequencies of live music like hi-hats, and it distorts easily. Also the speaker is horrible! and way too quiet and it's on the bottom right where you might put one of your fingers while using the tablet so that makes it even worse.

That being said, at 512 mb of ram, 1.2 ghz processor, capacitive touch screen it's not all that bad. It works and I enjoy it and I can even play those platform games like Megatroid and Meganoid without feeling like a laggy-monster. Sometimes programs freeze up, though. I have no idea how much it costs because I got it for going to a timeshare seminar, lol. It

If you were in the US I'd suggest picking up a 60-80$ Kodak/Emerson/Uniden tablet from Big Lots or Rose's or similar places like that. I have a 4.3" Emerson tablet which seems to be running the smartphone version of android and they are a good bang for the buck and have a moderately loud speaker and a good microphone that picks up pretty much everything, kick, snare, hats, bass, piano, voices, etc. though I recently discovered it distorts at super loud( read: concert level) volumes , however beware that the small 4.3" ones have  pretty bad battery-life. I don't know how it is with the larger tablets, though.

New Albany Indiana

You can get Bluestacks which is an android emulator.

Chicago

My droid pro has been great for composition. However, the headphone jacks go out way to easily.
Pretty much any phone will work.
I highly doubt anyone has put in research into whats "best" for cheap droid options for manoloop