Milwaukee, WI

@ghostservant: I've decided to make these available until the 17th. A few people have been freaking out about not being able to download. I suppose it's a good problem for me to have. This definitely exceeded my expectations of a 10 download maximum.

Keep spreading the good word.

Chicago

10-4 amigo

Milwaukee, WI

These will be removed tomorrow night. For good. No re-uploads.

YES I can download them at college to save up home bandwidth.

I don't have enough thumbs to thumb you up, and my hands couldn't hold enough extra mutant thumbs.
RG has some of my fav vinyls.

montreal, qc

Only the earlier set from 6.8 was available to download.

Last edited by ilkae (Jun 17, 2013 4:23 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Wonderful. There is a 100 download limit for free accounts that I was not aware of. The only thing I can suggest at this point is to rip it either using Audacity or by going to http://offliberty.com and entering the set address/downloading. I apologize! I encourage anyone with the sets to share them with anyone who missed out.

Milwaukee, WI

Sets have been removed!

I downloaded these while they were up but only just got time to listen to them. Surprisingly relaxing! I like it!

Glad to read in the newsletter that Radiograffiti's going to be putting out more stuff again soon. I've got vinyl copies of everything released so far (and an RG sticker on the bumper of my car), but unfortunately won't be able to continue that practice thanks to lack of money/space.