Milwaukee, WI

Some of you seem to think I've been inactive over the last two years or so. Truth is, I've been writing under multiple names, for various reasons. I strongly believe music should maintain an element of discovery.

Here is an introduction to a new alias - just do not expect these tunes to stay within the 8bit realm for much longer. I figured these demos may be of some interest to you, considering the equipment used during the writing process. These sort of pick up where dispyz left off. Stagediver is still very much an active project - as is Radiograffiti.

https://soundcloud.com/black-lines-din- … 3-set-only

https://soundcloud.com/black-lines-din- … 3-set-only

Enjoy. Or don't.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 10, 2013 7:17 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

BooFuckinYahhhhhhh!!!

Milwaukee, WI

Judging by the stats, it's nice to know one person gives a shit.

Thank you one person.

IL, US

i downloaded both

Milwaukee, WI

Thank you for giving a shit, guys. I appreciate it.

Can we break three?

Chicago IL

Didn't we?

Milwaukee, WI

Oh shit. Eight downloads. I cannot keep up with the speed of the modern age.

It's not going past eight, guys. Don't worry.

ohgodno, Indiana

This is great

ohio gozaimasu

hell yeah!

Milwaukee, WI

Jesus, ten downloads? You guys are going to break the Internet.

Joliette, QC, Canada

FUCCK YEAH !!!

Milwaukee, WI

Twenty two downloads? The NSA must have good taste in music.

hey fraktalface i'm so mad at you!!!!!!!

Milwaukee, WI

@mods: I requested all board fighting happens on my release thread. Please don't close, things might get ugly. Hopefully.

Having said that, let's get these downloads up to 200 by this time tomorrow. If I can get things up to 5,000 I'll book a fucking tour and play wherever you request. Yeah, you heard me.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 10, 2013 11:54 pm)

Darkness

will you play in alaska, scream whiny things, and break your amiga over avielbrown's head?

Milwaukee, WI

If I can break an Amiga and scream whiny things in front of more people than I did at Blip '11, sure, I'll gladly do it in Alaska.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to that Amiga dude ran off with after my set? That was pretty fucking hardcore.

Why aren't those files online yet?