Brunswick, GA USA

The Jacksonville and Miami  FL scenes.

Madison, Alabama

Monomania. The WAV channel bass on "West" still amazes me. Disappeared before he released his EP.

Unsubscribe
XyNo wrote:

Where is Snoopdroop ?

Singapore atm!

SLC, UT
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

PDF Format.

Did he also go by shriker? I was always confused but one of those dudes posted those YouTube videos of his midi guitar synced to lsdj and it was hilarious.

Is taco midi a real thing?

Planet Zaxxon

ManticoreBoy.

A fine lad.

SketchMan3 wrote:

8bit Betty. First 3 chip albums I ever downloaded.

arachno. Lyle in Cube Sector I thank this game so much for introducing me to the music of arachno and the other artists who had music "appropriated" for that game.

She still lives remotely near me in Alabama. Will do some snooping.

SLC, UT

Woah, not shriker, slorrin. And yes?

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAU9MzZ … ata_player

Milwaukee, WI
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

So many truly awesome talented and/or amusing people have come through chip and are now gone or are just ghosts on twitter. Where did they go? Probably jobs or girlfriends or something. Still we miss them. Their music and their antics.

Give a thought to them here, so they might be remembered by all of us. One post per bro.

They moved on because of shit like this.

NC in the US of America

mr. primate... I'm really not feeling this threads you've been doing lately. They feel very alienating and melodramatic to me.

That is all.

SLC, UT
TSC wrote:

shit like this.

trash80 wrote:

09. This is an all-ages forum, so please keep it clean! As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't send it to your grandma we'd rather you not post it here. Violation(s) of this standard may be considered justification for a ban by a staff member.

Why is this rule not enforced?

Tokyo, Japan

I want to know what happened tooooooo

Fatal Snipe
Postal M@rket

matt.nida wrote:

Did we ever find out AlbinoGhostMonkey's whereabouts?

Also wanna know.

IL, US
stargazer wrote:
TSC wrote:

shit like this.

trash80 wrote:

09. This is an all-ages forum, so please keep it clean! As a rule of thumb, if you wouldn't send it to your grandma we'd rather you not post it here. Violation(s) of this standard may be considered justification for a ban by a staff member.

Why is this rule not enforced?

casual swearing was never the issue meant to be dealt with by that rule (as is clearly the case here). more intended for insults, slurs, etc.

IL, US
matt.nida wrote:

Did we ever find out AlbinoGhostMonkey's whereabouts?

he's not talking to anyone, but supposedly still in the same wisconsin town, last i'd heard and working the same place he was then.

Milwaukee, WI

Oh shit.

matt's mind

i think that's maybe a distinction about what underage language is.  but also maybe my grandmother might not be so squeamish about things like this too

feel free to use the report button (this goes for everyone)!  thats why its there, we don't mind at all.  if we were to get more than one person reporting that would most likely affect our sense of urgency

that spurs action more than anything, other than outright very plainly abusive language.  usually there is a lot of voting/checking behind the scenes before something happens.  i'm not sure that word caught our attention.  (or we will do anything about it now, tbh...)

edit - yeah, what e.s.c. pretty much