Milwaukee, WI

It seems a list might be useful for several reasons. Why make one big non-show when most would rather have a full weekend of several smaller ones?

We'll start:

-Ty and myself (still want to have a 7" release show in NYC/need a ride however)

NJ

RG -

this is already being worked on by several people smile

let's keep it off the forums for now? heart

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
facundo wrote:

let's keep it off the forums for now? heart

hah.

Milwaukee, WI

Fair enough. I wasn't aware.

New York City

Now it is forbidden to talk about this on forums?
Come on people, you have to be the most extremist bunch ever xD

The other ocassion was a person basically asking people to for a lineup and whatnot. This is different.

I think it would be helpful to those interested in bookings or playing to have a list of those that will be around Memorial Day in NY.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 6, 2010 3:16 pm)

Brooklyn, NY

Talk about it all you like, but if you're going to be in town and still want to perform, the best thing to do is contact Facundo, DaPantz or Jenn DLV directly.

NJ

josh, there are more than just us involved, and they were all on the cancellation email b3tabout sent out.
which he didn't CC or BCC (LOL), so we are all in touch within boston, philly, and new york. whoever can and wants to help is definitely in the loop.

facundo wrote:

josh, there are more than just us involved, and they were all on the cancellation email b3tabout sent out.
which he didn't CC or BCC (LOL), so we are all in touch within boston, philly, and new york. whoever can and wants to help is definitely in the loop.

That's why I did it. So you all could get in touch to salvage some of this show.

Brooklyn, NY
facundo wrote:

Word. Just felt it might be helpful to point people in the right direction. I spoke to Chris last night also. We're definitely all up ins.

b3tabot wrote:
facundo wrote:

That's why I did it. So you all could get in touch to salvage some of this show.

Are you seriously still here? Please stop attempting to salvage your non-existent reputation. No one's sippin' your Koolaid no more. Just go away.

Last edited by Zen Albatross (Apr 6, 2010 4:43 pm)

NY

<- will play for beer.

Milwaukee, WI
rhinoid wrote:

<- will play for beer.

Los Angeles
Zen Albatross wrote:

Are you seriously still here? Please stop attempting to salvage your non-existent reputation. No one's sippin' your Koolaid no more. Just go away.

Can we please act like adults? Enough of the drama already.

Unsubscribe

Yea I thought chipmusic.org was supposed to fix all that stuff wink

The Mountains
Dauragon wrote:

Let the bodies hit the

FLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

SF

I lol'd.

Melbourne, Australia
trash80 wrote:
Zen Albatross wrote:

Can we please act like adults? Enough of the drama already.