Abandoned on Fire

UPDATE: We decided to make the first hour of the pre-show into an open mic!  Get there early and play a jam or two!

OPEN MIC @ Al's Bar in Lex, KY from 12 NOON to 1 PM on Aug 3rd.
*FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
*10 MINUTES TOTAL STAGE TIME INCLUDING SETUP AND TEAR DOWN

______________________________________________________________________________________

Huge thanks to everyone that donated or shared our fundraiser!  We got about 50% of our goal which is not to shabby.

So now it's time to gear up for the actual show which is Aug 3, 12:00 noon @ Al's Bar in Lex, KY

LINK to Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/397311730378850/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

LAST CHANCE TO GET THE NEW SHIRT, A SPECIAL COMPILATION, OR OUR FIRST EVER DVD RELEASE!!  10 HOURS TO GOGOGO!!

LINK: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/datat … aiser-2013

Indiegogo link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/datat … /x/3374112

Datathrash Recordings has been invited to do our very own preshow for this year's BRKfest in Lexington, KY!  This will be a free show right next to the main BRKfest venue before the second day of the festival (Aug 3).  We have Datathrash artists from all accross the country already lined up and ready to put on a once-in-a-lifetime show of lofi electronic hardcore awesomeness.

What do we need from you?  Well, a little gas money wouldn't hurt.  The show itself will be free to all comers and our pockets are only so deep.  Some of these guys will be traveling some serious miles and could really use some more help!
But wait, there's more!  You won't only score some serious good karma for helping our dedicated starving artists.  You can also get...

*Pixel art "Datathrash X BRKfest" shirts!
    *An exclusive compilation of new and unreleased tracks from the artists that will be performing and other Datathrash bros and supporters!
    *Early supporters will get pins, stickers, CDs, and anything else we can fit in with your shirt order.  First come, first serve!
    *Potential for a limited edition DVD of performances, videos, and interviews (we're working on it...)

Expect a lot of updates as this campaign progresses.  We're doing everything we can think of to help our artists the best way we can!

Thanks for taking to time to check this out!
"Everything I dooooo, I dooo it forrrr youuuuuuuuu"

-Arnie and Chad (Datathrash owner/operators)

UPDATE 06/21/13

Visual aid #1

We’ve had a pretty good start and we need to keep the momentum going! So it’s high time we announced the Datathrash X BRKfest Pre-show Artist Line-up!

Dig it (in no particular order):

environmental sound collapse
Nestrogen
The Ghost Servant
Sludge Metal Ice Cream Truck
Skillrex
Timeheater
Let’s Disinfect!
A vs B

How about them apples?!
Over the next week or so we’ll be bringing you profiles on the artists and some early info on the compilation. Also a new perk in the works! A big one!

Till next time,
Arnie and Chad

UPDATE 06/30/13

NEW PERK ADDED:  Datathrash DVD!!!

We've got big plans for this one but they can only be fully realized if we meet our funding goal. A DVD packed full of Datathrash content such as live performances, interviews, exclusive music mixes with video visuals, and everything else we can fit! This DVD will be compiled AFTER BRKfest to incorporate as much BRKfest footage as possible. You also get the shirt, the compilation, and whatever else we can fit in your mailer!
Estimated delivery: October 2013

LINK:  http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/datat … aiser-2013

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!

Last edited by egr (Jul 27, 2013 1:53 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Quick bump for the night shifters and to point out that, on a first come first serve basis, shirts will be shipped with pins, stickers, CDs, and anything else we can fit in your mailer.  So pledge EARLY and pledge OFTEN!!

Thanks in advance!
-Arnie and Chad

wink

New Albany Indiana

Sucks that show is 18+.

Abandoned on Fire
Bit wish wrote:

Sucks that show is 18+.

You mean BRKfest in genera?  I'm not certain our preshow will have any restriction, I'll  find out for sure and report back.

Abandoned on Fire
defPREMIUM wrote:

wink

heart

New Albany Indiana
egr wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Sucks that show is 18+.

You mean BRKfest in genera?  I'm not certain our preshow will have any restriction, I'll  find out for sure and report back.

After party perhaps, but any way, i couldn't make my way down there any way. My designated driver changed plans.

IL, US
Bit wish wrote:
egr wrote:

After party perhaps, but any way, i couldn't make my way down there any way. My designated driver changed plans.

megabus is cheap

New Albany Indiana
e.s.c. wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

megabus is cheap

Sounds rad also.
Im pretty sure i'd get in a fight, most people here don't like me hmm

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

because I love you guys
[ and I want that shirt! ]

[ heart ]

Abandoned on Fire

We love you too! Big fat throbbing loves for everyone!

Last edited by egr (Jun 15, 2013 2:39 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

UPDATE 06/21/13

Visual aid #1

We’ve had a pretty good start and we need to keep the momentum going! So it’s high time we announced the Datathrash X BRKfest Pre-show Artist Line-up!

Dig it (in no particular order):

environmental sound collapse
Nestrogen
The Ghost Servant
Sludge Metal Ice Cream Truck
Skillrex
Timeheater
Let’s Disinfect!
A vs B

How about them apples?!
Over the next week or so we’ll be bringing you profiles on the artists and some early info on the compilation. Also a new perk in the works! A big one!

Till next time,
Arnie and Chad

matt's mind

cannot wait till brkfest

its worth the trip just for this one second day pre-brk event

sort of stunned.  cant wait wooohooo

Abandoned on Fire

im crazy excited for all of it! gonna be the best time evaaaarrrr!

United States

buffalo, NY

Lol SKILLREX