NC in the US of America

Is it possible to make the yikes smilie look more like : o and less like D: or am I just using it wrong? The way it is now looks horrified/disgusted, but I want to use it for just flabbergastration in general, be it good or bad.

New Albany Indiana

This is what i thought it meant.

But yea, that be nice.

Chicago IL

gtfohwts

babylon

you know i actually thought the same thing so dont really use it. interesting.

clovis CA

same. make a face for xD

Youngstown, OH

:0

Matthew Joseph Payne

I keep thinking the title of this thread is "Simile request", like a blind fool.

Douglas, Wyoming
kineticturtle wrote:

I keep thinking the title of this thread is "Simile request", like a blind fool.

Speaking of cats, requesting a cat :3 face.

NC in the US of America

I'm just saying... I'd prefer if there was no smilie for that combination of characters than to have one that misrepresents them. But if everybody uses the : o emoticon in the same way that Bit Wish's smilie diagram illustrates then nevermind.

Just figured I'd ask, though.

I made this one once for giggles.

Making the mouth a little shorter seems to work.

rough draft, I can't (pixel) art / am collorblind

I give up

Jotie wrote:

that's rad

i think the mouth should be a little lower on the face, more of an expression of awe or bafflement instead of an "oooooo" like "ooo that looks goooooood".

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jun 16, 2013 9:09 pm)

clovis CA
Jotie wrote:

dope!

Douglas, Wyoming
Alley Beach wrote:
Jotie wrote:

dope!

this needs to happen

Medina, Ohio
kineticturtle wrote:

omg, I read this magical statement and then the actual thread title changed on me. weird!

NC in the US of America

Yes! Jotie. That's just what I was looking for, except possibly a little more round than square. Maybe.

defPREMIUM wrote:

i think the mouth should be a little lower on the face, more of an expression of awe or bafflement instead of an "oooooo" like "ooo that looks goooooood".

^And maybe this too.^

And you may want to center the mouth on the :3 face

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 17, 2013 12:47 am)