Chicago, IL

Hey guys,
along time ago (3-4 years ago) I used to write these post hardcore influenced chiptune-ish songs under the name iscreamtruck
I hand picked 5 of my favorites, and threw em up on mediafire.
they're yours if you want em.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/atuha … uck(2).zip
TELL ME WHAT YOURE THINKING/FEELING ABOUT THESE SONGS PLEASE

Thank you,

kvnRGRS

When you said hardcore I was expecting something more along the lines of bands like Floorpunch or something.

I feel like these could be better if there was a little more to them. Maybe some better sounds or something.

Texas

I can hear the post-hardcore influence! I think diamonds overboard is my favorite. It's catchy. Like, I feel like one could very easily put lyrics to the lead line of it. Overall they're all pretty rad. Personally, if you feel like improving upon them, pitch bends and some sort of reverb would definitely capture my attention

Chicago, IL
arlen wrote:

When you said hardcore I was expecting something more along the lines of bands like Floorpunch or something.

I feel like these could be better if there was a little more to them. Maybe some better sounds or something.

I was really into anything with screams and breakdowns at this time so this was what I was making on my grandma's dell computer lol

float.bridges wrote:

I can hear the post-hardcore influence! I think diamonds overboard is my favorite. It's catchy. Like, I feel like one could very easily put lyrics to the lead line of it. Overall they're all pretty rad. Personally, if you feel like improving upon them, pitch bends and some sort of reverb would definitely capture my attention

diamonds overboard actual does have lyrics! I played one show under the name iscreamtruck in Rockford, IL, and diamonds overboard went off lol.

These tracks were made at the very very beginning of my music making days. But if I was to start making music like this again I totally would drown these tracks in awesome effects and stuff. I'm trying to grow up a little from this style though. I'm trying for something a little more progressive now.

but thanks for listening!:)