New York City
OVERTHRUSTER wrote:

oh crap

hahaha!
Welcome, man!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
OVERTHRUSTER wrote:

oh crap overthruster is blacklisted? from what? from what scene?

from playing where? that is funny, do you have any idea how many times i have been supposedly kicked out of this or that scene? and who is still doing it? and doing it for real none of this false pop dubstep crap like some fatty suburban kid? looks like people still remember...

1. you keep getting "kicked" out of "scenes"... that tells me a little bit about your character..
2. false pop dubstep crap like some fatty suburban kid?  Who are you talking about? me? lol i'm not a Suburban kid. Just a fatty man As for my music...
your opinion of my music means absolutely nothing to me. I dont make my music for you, I make it for me.

i had no idea you ran shit, or who you are even? why is my name in your mouth? when is the last time you were even at any of the idm/breakcore/chip/circuitbent/diy electronics shows i have been putting together for the last couple years IN THE CITY, NOT IN THE SUBURBS

Perhaps because i've never heard of them happening? The last show i was at that you put together was in a small cement room with 12 other people and you had your own shit wiped all over your chest and the rest of the room. So i guess that should explain why you haven't seen me at any of the events you've put on.  It's really not my thing and frankly it wasn't my idea of creativity or any form of art. GG Alan did it for shock value. Marilyn Manson did it for shock value.. Congrats. people know about you... for shock value. It's just not my thing. People may or may not know who i am but i don't really care if they do. And if I really needed that attention or wanted someone to remember me I certainly wouldn't need to strip naked, shit and piss all over the floor to try and attract said attention.. Last i checked, it was about the music, not the childish theatrics.

oh... And why do you keep referring to the suburbs? Is the city of St. Paul the suburbs now?

I'm not here to fight or argue with you Seth. If we ever run into each other on the street. I have no beef with you short of
i'll never play a show where you're involved. Simple as that. I'm sure you're a nice guy when you're not drunk, naked, and covered in your own
body fluids. but I just dont feel the need to be involved in anything you're involved in musically.

I offer you a hand shake for the love of the game, but dont try to make personal attacks against me because 1 person doesn't care for what you represent.  Besides, as you said.. i'm a nobody in this town(s).

Last edited by low-gain (Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm)

London, UK

confirmed I need to see an overthruster show before I die

astral cat

/me shits, pisses, rapes and wrecks shit everywhere

Milwaukee, WI
OVERTHRUSTER wrote:

by the way, maybe you guys hadnt heard, but there is some new *stagediver* waiting to drop, its going to come out on realicide youth records, and yeah it has some amiga shit on it. AND i AM going to be on this comp, no question

You and Ty seem to have the same shit going down dude! Looking forward to it!

Liverpool, UK

I once went the toilet and left the seat up afterwards, I hope that makes me as badass as overthruster

Sabrepulse wrote:

confirmed I need to see an overthruster show before I die

^^also, this.

Athens, Greece

this is great.
i don't remember listening to your stuff in the past, will check it out.

United States

Last edited by Boner (Jun 26, 2010 12:30 am)

FUCK YOU

hey akira! how you been man!

umm, yeah that one with sirvixx is actually not an overthruster set, its a disthroned agony set which is my noise/power electronics project. in which case shitting on the floor and wrecking shit is totally appropriate (see hijokaidan/hanatarash/cockesp/suckdog/costes/whitehouse), although i have wrecked some shit at overthruster shows, which i havent been playing because im a whining bitch and people love it when i shit on the floor and scream satanic incantations. what a sellout, i know...

but in any case here is a little audio from the last show i played with stagediver in minneapolis: http://robot-dreams.com/nahc/albums/LAK … ggeent.ogg

oh and btw almost all of the audio in this track was originally generated by a circuit bent tape deck onto another tape deck, edited with audacity and sequenced with that piggy tracker

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i'm not a fan of the noise project then. more of the "classic" overthruster stuff.
i.e. the rave we played last ...2008 maybe? i can't remember when it was.

anyways... shit happens i guess. (u see what you've done? i can't talk about that show now w/o  being punny... lol).

Milwaukee, WI
OVERTHRUSTER wrote:

but in any case here is a little audio from the last show i played with stagediver in minneapolis: http://robot-dreams.com/nahc/albums/LAK … ggeent.ogg

When Ty came back from MN (and then after he came back to life from the sickness 7-8 days after that) he was going on and on about this exact set and how it fucking blew him away on Centrific's sound system. It really left him floored.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
RG wrote:
OVERTHRUSTER wrote:

When Ty came back from MN (and then after he came back to life from the sickness 7-8 days after that) he was going on and on about this exact set and how it fucking blew him away on Centrific's sound system. It really left him floored.

sounded pretty cool.
reminds me of the old DHR days..

Last edited by low-gain (Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm)

The City Of Angels

Interesting stuff.

Well, I've looked into various people over the past few uhh... days or whatever... still not certain on who to go with actually.

Anyway, to those who were interested in this thread and posted, if you ever get around to finishing anything, send tracks via this contact page:

http://trebledeathsystem.com/contact

... and i myself or someone else will get in contact with you. Lately I been pretty busy though, and all the more why I myself dread delaying this far more than it should have been delayed already.

In other news: New CC out guys! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6n-t_51tc

Just listen to that stuff... Insectica (of 04) included wink ...no lobat version yet though...

Yeah, i'm totally trying to provoke now... for da lulz.... but shouldn't work when done on purpose this time around.

Now can I get a well deserved warning? Rather than brought upon me by others.

Goodnight.

EDIT: Oh, forgot: big thank you for anyone who gave good leads/info and to those who were/are interested (in the Amiga TDS thing).

Last edited by Mono (Apr 17, 2010 8:54 am)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Mono wrote:

In other news: New CC out guys! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq6n-t_51tc

Just listen to that stuff... Insectica (of 04) included wink ...no lobat version yet though...

Yeah, i'm totally trying to provoke now... for da lulz.... but shouldn't work when done on purpose this time around.

lol.. i'm listening to it right now.. as typical CC.... i like the music.. but alices screaming vocals are just horrible. seems like
they have come to figure out there sound though which is cool i guess.. title track is pretty good. I'm sure it will get lots of radio play.
meh. oh well.. they exist, we will have to get over that and move on. haha

Last edited by low-gain (Apr 17, 2010 1:45 pm)

Mono wrote:

So none of that lame Demoscene music bullshit or groovy-cutesy chip music,

If you call demoscene and chips "lame bullshit", then I can easily asnwer you that you don't look for Amiga musicians but you look for shitty and lame sound-knotters who (ab)use Amiga.

Haha. Pathetic. Such noises you're lookin' for (or even better) I can make with my arse.
If you want, I can tatoo "Amiga" name on it. You should be more than pleased.

Milwaukee, WI

Hey look everyone, try-hard is late to the party! Where were you a month ago?

Yo Johny8: man-up and submit something. You are correct, I'm sure that is precisely what mono is looking for as long as jack offs like you continue to defend this demoscene idea that we were never sold on in the first place. Keep trying and go make some scroll text on a calculator or some shit.