Having released the original album on Pxl-Bot, Auxcide brings a collection of remixes and bonuses to expand upon the already amazing original release.

Absolutely packed full of goodness this release comes crammed with so much stuff that the ZIP is literally bursting. Containing updated and remixed tracks, from of Atoms and Stardust, by the man himself, as well as remixes by a number of other talented artists. Not only that but it also includes unreleased tracks from the original album, a 13 minute long master remix of all the original songs, cover art by AndaruGO and then to top it all off the lsdj savs are also included. Definitely don't miss this!

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2013/06/pb082-au … rdust.html

NC in the US of America

YES! Been filling up on the original in anticipation of this.

washington

this release is going to destroy everything. in the nice way.

Darkness

YAY!

NC in the US of America

Listened through on bandcamp. @_@

I must say! I was really blown away by the stuff you did in Track 1. Particles set the bar waaaay high for what's to follow! I'd have been satisfied with just that track alone, haha. There were a few really outstanding remixes that really jumped out at me, and it was just really good overall. Well done everyone.

Now I just have to go crack open that bonus content.

› Show Spoiler

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jun 20, 2013 3:48 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I heart you, Sketchman3.

You are always a pleasure.

Darkness

Finally got to listen to the whole thing. I luv everyone's track. Especially Decktonic's and the ones you did yourself. This is so awesome. Thank you for including me.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

i hope people are enjoying the .savs! :]