The City Of Angels

I want to know about it here, ALL OF IT. In this thread, not in the other, thx.

You can turn this one in into an AIM convo, if you like.

Cheers.

P.S. I love you too.

Lecture me. I am so ignorant, please. I want it bad.

So bad.

Unsubscribe

Barbershop is overrated.

FERNDALE, MI, USA

Ska is dead, for the most part.

Tacoma WA

Counterpoint is just waiting to make a comeback.

AANABAY01

if you made your music to appeal to my base nature then i don't like it and i don't like you

Abandoned on Fire

R. L. Burnside *period*

FERNDALE, MI, USA

just gonna toss this out there, boards of canada are da best!

The City Of Angels
akira^8GB wrote:

Hi Mono and RG,

Response? PM me. This thread deserves to not be derailed.

If you address to me in public, I have the right to respond in public. If the whole conversation was in the private realm, i would gladly have kept it there. However I will concede you this, to show my good will regarding the matter.

I will say one thing here, which was the sole point of my message: TONE IT DOWN. There's no need for you to tell Sander to fuck off (I jumped to defend him), or for anyone else to be on the same train (there was no need for Low-Gain to tell b3tabot what he said).

Most everyone I respect is an opinionated motherfucker. But we have to have manners.

Hi, Akira!

Sanders was not being attacked, nor is he a defenseless person unable to defend himself, if needed. Which it was not needed. So don't butt in, it's rude.

Now gladly have some manners and respect a thread.

Last edited by Mono (Apr 7, 2010 7:55 pm)

New York City

You just derailed your own thread, dude, read the topic xD

Finland

Early to mid-90's skatepunk is probably the best music genre ever and Kid Rocks Devil Without A Cause is a album I rock out yearly.

Now carry on with your silly bleepyblop-music!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Mono wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Hi Mono and RG,

If you address to me in public, I have the right to respond in public. If the whole conversation was in the private realm, i would gladly have kept it there. However I will concede you this, to show my good will regarding the matter.

I will say one thing here, which was the sole point of my message: TONE IT DOWN. There's no need for you to tell Sander to fuck off (I jumped to defend him), or for anyone else to be on the same train (there was no need for Low-Gain to tell b3tabot what he said).

Most everyone I respect is an opinionated motherfucker. But we have to have manners.

Hi, Akira!

Sanders was not being attacked, nor is he a defenseless person unable to defend himself, if needed. Which it was not needed. So don't butt in, it's rude.

Once again.. Mono, creating threads in efforts to cause issues...  if you want to debate with Akira about Sanders or what ever, please use the really awesome PM system we have in place!  Akira seems to be up for it! It couldn't get much simpler. You could have skipped creating this thread and just PM'd him to discuss it further. Instead you wanted to debate with him publicly.

Tacoma WA
Mono wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Hi Mono and RG,

Hi, Akira!

Wrong thread?  lols

Anyway music started to go downhill after Baroque composers begin to use the augmented fourth.

Scotland

I really enjoyed post-hardcore with the Thursday and Glassjaw era, but it just went off the rails shortly after. And I enjoy Beethoven's later work, which pails in comparison to Bach's earlier movements.

New York City

SHUT UP Y'ALL!
Someone's stabbing an Amiga and I can't listen.

SHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee, WI

Early thrash. S.O.D. / Anthrax etc.

I really miss the boom-bap era of hip-hop, before synthesizers really came into the mix and everything started to sound like RnB, and I don't think I'm alone there.

Newjacks get smacked.