I have KiGB for mac and it works great.  I've just had no luck via settings and google finding where it saves the game files.  The saves do work, I just double click the rom and the game picks up where I left off like a real gameboy.  The reason I ask is because I got an emulator for my phone as well and want to play from the same save file on my phone.  So any clues would be greatly appreciated!

Montreal, Canada

It's the first fucking thing addressed in the FAQ on the website. You are retarded.

cute

Brisbane, Australia
n00bstar wrote:

It's the first fucking thing addressed in the FAQ on the website. You are retarded.

No need to get antsy. This isn't the kind of place to be an asshole.

Peterc165 wrote:

I have KiGB for mac and it works great.  I've just had no luck via settings and google finding where it saves the game files.  The saves do work, I just double click the rom and the game picks up where I left off like a real gameboy.  The reason I ask is because I got an emulator for my phone as well and want to play from the same save file on my phone.  So any clues would be greatly appreciated!

But yeah, remember to look around a bit before posting things. We've all made the same mistakes!
The forum's search function is fucking amazing! Other forum searches scared me away but this one is pretty!

yea hey n00bstar hey man

Montreal, Canada

Come on now. He didn't try anything, just goes onto a music-related forum to post about his gaming issues for others to solve his problems. He didn't do anything to solve the problem himself. He didn't look in the obscurely named "save" folder or even check out the FAQ from the website or read the documentation where it's all clearly explained. I draw a line between helping people who need help, and doing the work for him. I did tell him where to look for the answer didn't I? That's as much help as he deserves for being so lazy. smile

it is more your delivery that i would challenge than your message; jackary delivered the same message without being nasty, and i would bet money that a response like his would be more effective overall (including in encouraging the OP to be less lazy, if that is even the case). just saying.. i have been on the receiving end of that kind of thing on here before and it is just not helpful for anything hmm

Montreal, Canada

I have an image to live up to, sir. big_smile

wink i hear ya.. i guess i've never witnessed that image to be conducive to a working online community,if changing your image is out of the question, refraining from posting in the first place would be the most considerate thing to do.

Montreal, Canada

You need to lighten up a bit. It's the interweb.

nvm then

Sweeeeeeden

Hey, don't be a dick. Only I am allowed to be a dick.

Also, moved to the handhelds forum.