Abandoned on Fire
KeFF wrote:

That is beautiful.

some drum samples i made with sounds from the site, if anyone wants to use them for their track smile

we've got five artists so far- not bad! anyone else interested??? i've got the bandcamp release page all designed and ready! it's awesome!

Matthew Joseph Payne

The cover art alone makes me want to get involved but I just plain don't have the time this week. sad

kineticturtle wrote:

The cover art alone makes me want to get involved but I just plain don't have the time this week. sad

awww maaaan! i've already got you started with those drum samples i posted before! i finished my track in less than an hour, though my standards may be different from yours. would some heart's make a difference?

heart heart heart heart heart

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jun 26, 2013 7:28 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm mostly done my track for this. Everyone I've shown it to has literally burst out laughing. Is that a good sign?

South Korea

This is going to be underwhelmingly epic! Is it healthy to get excited over recycled elevator music? Also, KeFF did a fucking brilliant job on that cover art!

Turku, FIN

Thanks for the love guys heart

I would do a track for this but totally don't have time. Maybe for 002.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just heard that radOS is involved in this! Amazing! That guy was a scoobycore pioneer, I can't believe he's so trendy. Able to keep up with these cutting edge fictional genres!

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

its awesome to see radOS making some stock but im not sure the guy is True Corporate, we'll see what his follow up is like i guess.

True Corporate Till Downtime!!

Abandoned on Fire

http://stockwavemusic.tumblr.com/

Unsubscribe

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Free_Powerpoint_Sound_Cli

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

He threw in both audio and visual watermarks throughout, I think that's pretty corporate.

radOS jumps immediately on whatever trend may or may not exist and reinvents himself based entirely on what will sell product placement. He's as corporate as it gets.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jun 26, 2013 4:01 pm)

Gosford, Australia

i spent 42 minutes on something and it follows the rules of the compo but i don't think it sounds stock enough, how can i make it more stock? is fakestock frowned upon?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Victory Road wrote:

i spent 42 minutes on something and it follows the rules of the compo but i don't think it sounds stock enough, how can i make it more stock? is fakestock frowned upon?

What's the BPM? Make sure it's exactly 120 or 125. Ensure that you don't use more than 2-3 different sounds, since that might make it a bit too interesting. Write it to be about a minute and a half and then just have it play through twice before fading out.

Last edited by jefftheworld (Jun 26, 2013 4:09 pm)

Victory Road wrote:

jeff's advice is great! i want to hear it :3