Unsubscribe

Its american sizes, so the xl is slightly blousy. I dont have the ability to measure it otherwise.

Milwaukee, WI

Sizes are approximate and measured as inches,

XL: 23" 1/2 pit-to-pit 32" back collar to bottom
XS: 16" 1/2 pit-to-pit 27" back collar to bottom

The shirts are American Apparel and more information should be on their site.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 28, 2013 5:10 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

got my order.. total swagsplosion!

note: the hexshirt is from another order big_smile

woahwoahwoah what's up with that Nullsleep record?!  how did I miss that and I don't see it in the "sold out" list, did i not read my newsletter closely enough D:

Milwaukee, WI

I should also mention, swagplosions are generated at random. Some are bigger than others.

Milwaukee, WI

@egr: It's a promo copy - the radiograffiti discogs entry has a few examples of these, such as the black vinyl Raverblood release. While the final copies are finished (and have been available indirectly at various shows) it's going to be a little while longer while some last minute details are ironed out. The latest round of vinyl has been one hell of a ride.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm)

Unsubscribe
TSC wrote:

I should also mention, swagplosions are generated at random. Some are bigger than others.

USA USA USA!

Milwaukee, WI

We have swag drones circling your area. One swag under murica.

Paypal wants my driver's license, utility bill, and SSN. Any other payment options I can use? Seriously lusting for the skull-and-crossbones tee.

EDIT: nevermind, thank goodness for Visa gift cards.
EDIT: still nope, actually <_< need an alternative solution

Last edited by thebitman (Jun 28, 2013 7:17 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

People still pay with money orders, if that's an option?

Abandoned on Fire

also got a StarSleep promo so I'm a happy-as-fuck camper right now smile

Last edited by egr (Jun 29, 2013 11:40 am)

Milwaukee, WI

Wonderful! It's so you. Glad to see you SWAGSPLODED.

@bitman: Please PM me if you plan on sending a money order. The address has changed, so almost all info on the site is outdated.

@world: Prices revert back to normal on Monday. That final copy of the 10k 5" is still available. Last one, ever.

Milwaukee, WI

IT'S MINE!

Milwaukee, WI

10k 5" GONE FOREVER.

Abandoned on Fire

The StarSleep promo sounds excellent, 100% getting the official release when it's available.