Milwaukee, WI

Hey everyone,

There is a discount sale happening *right now* over at Radiograffiti.org The sale ends on the 1st of July, so now is your best (only) chance at picking up some limited items for cheap. Subscribers to the Radiograffiti mailing list had first crack over a week ago, so be sure you're signed up if you want to stay informed. There is also a pretty cool contest happening where you can win the original metal stampers for my first vinyl release. Read on...

(Taken from the news letter)

** Web store sale/contest **

Visit http://www.radiograffiti.org right now to take advantage of a ridiculous pardon-our-dust sale happening as you read this. Everything has been discounted, so stake your final claim on items where quantities are (extremely!) limited. Help us clear things out and make room for exciting new releases. As an added bonus, all new orders between now and July 1st will be entered in a giveaway to win the original metal stampers for RGV-001. Frame them. Play them. Bootleg your own copies; because it could only be better than ours. Winners will be selected at random. Good luck.

** Stone Head "Raw Power 386" 12" + INVADERS2.MOD / LMO.MOD 7" now stocked **

We have but only a few new products from the Australian http://www.killbotrecords.com label. Stocked with the DJ/collector in mind, Radiograffiti is lucky enough to be the only US distributor of these particular titles. Both feature very nice, repetitive material from an ancient IBM compatible computer, circa 1993-1995 - written while being completely unaware of what the Bloody Fist guys were doing during that same period. Clear vinyl on the 12", black vinyl + large hole on the 7". Xeroxed B&W sticker art. Instant collectables. http://www.radiograffiti.org/storefront/

That is all for now. Stay tuned for exciting news on new releases.

Last edited by TSC (Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I need that hot Starsleep vinyl in my fists now.

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Jun 25, 2013 6:19 pm)

Unsubscribe

baught

Milwaukee, WI

Dangerously low on a few items. We're talking two or three left. Also, for those who don't see a particular size in either of the shirt designs - some people have been buying whatever is left to cut the design off the shirt and hang on the wall as a sort of studio flag. Pretty awesome!

I don't know how vocal I have been about this, but I am a bit of a Radiograffiti nut. This stuff is super sick. Everyone needs to at least check it out, if not buy stuff.

IL, US

i wouldnt worry, most of us already now about radiograffiti and how good a label it is

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:10 pm)

Liverpool, UK

WHERE'S ME VINALS I BOUGHT LAD

Milwaukee, WI

@CDK = Calm down, kidder. It was sent out and should be there within 5-7 days. I think the pidgins are on strike. wink

@thread = I'm trying to obtain the stampers used for several other releases, but these may be lost forever. As far as knowing about how sick RG is, I'm usually the absolute *last* to know. Ironic? I appreciate the good words, though.

All orders have been shipped. Only one copy of the GIP 7" and three of the 10k 5" remain. This will be the absolute *last* time these are available, I'm sure. WHO'S TAKING 'EM HOME?

Mexico City

Just bought some, that CCDM 7" was so cheap, damn!

I posted this in the Black Lines Din Sky demoset thread, but just realized you might not check that thread again since the files were taken down.

Awol wrote:

I downloaded these while they were up but only just got time to listen to them. Surprisingly relaxing! I like it!

Glad to read in the newsletter that Radiograffiti's going to be putting out more stuff again soon. I've got vinyl copies of everything released so far (and an RG sticker on the bumper of my car), but unfortunately won't be able to continue that practice thanks to lack of money/space.

Milwaukee, WI

Ah, I missed that post! I really appreciate you diehards. Spreading the word means more than the actual money being exchanged, and it's less of a headache. Absolutely no worries on not being able to buy the physical releases; we're all strapped for cash these days. There will be more emphasis on web releases, so hopefully this can soften the blow a little.

@world: one 10k 5", one Godinpants 7" and one XL Skulltracker shirt left. Three more days until sale ends.

Abandoned on Fire

UPDATE: Godinpants 7" sold out!  wink

Milwaukee, WI

SOLD OUT. Now who's taking that amazing 10k 5"?

Unsubscribe

got my order.. total swagsplosion!

note: the hexshirt is from another order big_smile

UK, Leicester

Really want to get one of thoses Skull Tracker tees, but I don't know the measurements. Would you mind posting them, or a link to them, if I've just completely missed them