Germany

they responded now. they have black, red, green and blue.
about the size though... they gave me information about the physical size big_smile
ill ask them again about it.

edit: oh yeah, they can ship them with white labels.

Last edited by Bamboori (Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm)

SLC, UT

Very interested to hear if they'll do Mother 3.

Madriz, Supain

Why are we not massordering ?

Germany

because we dont know yet what the maximum rom size is tongue

SLC, UT

Another option I've thought about (because so few good games actually used 32m) would be to split the ROM and do two carts? Maybe transfer the sav by some hot swap trick?

Abandoned on Fire

Chipsune is a great option for this!  Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chipsune … 74?fref=ts

Asked my friend who has visa card to help me bought r4isdhc 3ds from http://www.r43-ds.com/ ,maybe you can give it a shot.

UK, Leicester

Yeah Bamboori, how did you contact them, and ask them this stuff, were you just like "Yo, I know you do pirate games and shit, but could ya' do me a favor, and make a small batch with some different stuff on?"

Apart from not really knowing how to ask them/ address them, and not knowing how I would go about sending them the rom (assuming it'll fit that is) I'm ready to buy a test batch of mother 3 carts.

Germany

just use that typical chinaware english tongue

dear seller,
my name is x y.
i would please like to know if you can make game carts with the game rom i attached and white labels. the cart color is red/black/whatever.
i would like to order x pieces with shipping to fantasy kingdom.
thank you and best regards
x y

they still didnt answer me about rom size... maybe we should just try a big rom and see if they say anything.

Germany

finally a clear answer from them! man, its hard to make them understand you sometimes tongue
so the moq is 3 carts. they have black,red,green,and blue color. the maximum size of the rom is 128M.
they cannot do custom labels, but they can ship without labels or with white ones.
the price is (as far as i understood them) $3 per cart, and they ship for free (afaik).

now happy buying big_smile

Abandoned on Fire

Bad. Ass. Gonna try a few.

SLC, UT

That's 128 mbit not byte. So 128/8=16 mbyte. So mother 3 is a no go. Disappointing but as expected.

Germany

wait... how big is pokemon? since they are selling pokemon carts and i thought they would be 32mb. however even if thats the case they may not use those for custom roms.

SLC, UT

Pokemon is 16. I found a complete list of 32mb games by googling. Really the only ones to write home about are Mother 3 and Kingdom Hearts.

Still like my other idea though...

Germany

i dont htink i understood your idea... do you mean mutliple roms on one cart? if yes youre welcome to point out any program for this, i had no luck in searching do far tongue

Pittsburgh

I know people are saying not to do this with LSDJ, but do you think there could be any harm in sending them the free demos of LSDJ, nanoloop, or MGB?