Germany

got a used psp 1000 with defect umd drive for 14€ smile

Pittsburgh

Does finding 3 NESs, an SNES with no yellowing, a blue pocket, and a CIB genesis in the trash count as a deal? (All were functional of course, with cables)

Edit: just remembered, I once bought a black SP, and pokemon gold, silver, and red versions for twenty bucks from a pothead once in school.

Last edited by Another Castle (Jun 29, 2013 4:00 am)

Yokohama, Japan
n00bstar wrote:

My top three.

Moog MG1 for 5$
Wurlitzer 200A for 50$
Nord Stage 88 for 500$

Wow you really cleaned up there, Sorry but I have to ask was that working condition?

Montreal, Canada

Yep. All of them almost as new in fact. The Moog, the guy didn't know what it was and it was kept in a closet for most of its life. The Wurlitzer, the guy knew exactly what it was worth but I suspect he was glad to sell it to someone who would appreciate and use it instead of dismantling it to sell the pieces like most people do so he let it go for real cheap. And the Nord Stage, I exchanged it for other gear that I paid 500$ for through a ton of weird deals/exchanged/etc. I have a long history of weird deals and exchanged.

ohgodno, Indiana

Scored a nearly mint VL-Tone with original bag for $10 on Ebay,
& have got numerous amounts of gameboys/other Nintendo products people thought where broken for free from random buddies threw out the years

Unsubscribe

Ok this is one of my better scores: $99 at a 2nd hand store featured on storage wars.

sweden

I found a complete Atari ST520 setup for $3 at a thrift store.

Same store also sold a DMG for $40, a PSX for $70 and a Xbox for $80. (No I didn't buy any of those.)

Pittsburgh

Sega genesis model 3 for $2 at a thrift store, marked as a VHS rewinder.