The new National Broadcast Network album is out. Almost a full 80 minutes. There are a few free tracks. Download them or buy the whole album here:

http://nationalbroadcastnetwork.bandcam … lion-volts

Last edited by NationalBroadcastNetwork (Jun 27, 2013 10:47 pm)

Montreal, Canada

Amazing shit.

Montreal, Canada

A moth is an insect related to the butterfly, both being of the order Lepidoptera. Most of this order are moths; there are thought to be approximately 160,000 species of moth, with thousands of species yet to be described.

Lazerbeat told me I should "make it look like content" if I was to bump a thread just for the sake of bumping a thread in order to keep it on top of the list. So there, consider yourself vaguely educated on the Moth.

Also... why the hell are you people not throwing money and women at NBN? Go on.. worship. Fools.

Chicago

dat production quality

Utah

This is so growly and filthy. Love it, especially Pharaoh on the Run.

TX

This is just ridiculous. In a good way, of course.

Thanks guys.

The Laohu: Yeah, I was trying to channel my inner J.G. Thirlwell for that one. Glad you like it.

Unsubscribe

This is one of my top five records of the year. So good!

Whoa. WTF... Too. Much. Awesome.

Medina, Ohio

Jeez, so hard hittingly awesome.

crikey !

you just never know what's gonna happen next

love that smile

Venezuela

Dam, need to trade some pixels for money to get that album!!! i need it so bad!...

Nomad's Land

fkyess it rokks

SLC, UT

Has to be one of the highest quality chip releases I've ever heard.

stargazer wrote:

Has to be one of the highest quality chip releases I've ever heard.

Thanks. I wanted to see if I could pull off high quality production but still retain a gritty sound.

Though, the next album is going to be an EP of all lo fi ataripunk/rock stuff in the style of Detroit Steel & Chrome and Grand Theft 77.

SLC, UT

Curious about software/hardware used to make it? Aside from pure talent.