canada
defPREMIUM wrote:

Aaaand locked! Of course, if someone has a very compelling reason for me to reopen it, lay it on me!

defPREMIUM wrote:

i just wanted to see what it was like 2 mod

washington

i bet it was empowering

like beating up a tiger

edit for jungle cats

Last edited by basspuddle (Jul 3, 2013 4:10 am)

what'd you say? i can't hear you over all this empowerment

Youngstown, OH
chunter wrote:

Studies show that hardware v software is a great way to get threads destroyed after 6 pages of bullshit.

6 is exactly right

UK

To be honest I didn't realise how many other people liked this sort of thing and didn't know there were forums etc.
Having said that there's still quite a wide range of styles within the chiptune bracket, well from the uploaded tunes I've checked out anyway.
I only know about 3 other folk who really like video game music, although it has been sort of in vogue for a while now.

Montreal, Canada

/me burns his bra

Unknown

haha

Unknown
Pale wrote:
theghostservant wrote:

what's cooler than being cool? absolute zero.

No, it's quantum gas.

I like this "Quantum Gas" It is awesome... yikes

MA

I'm sort of new.
I experimented with the various noises that FamiTracker and LSDJ could make.
After a year of doing that, I decided that making chiptune is something I would want to do for a long time heart
So I'm new in making serious chiptunes rather than just noises that would count as sound effects

Unknown
Powerghost wrote:

I'm sort of new.
I experimented with the various noises that FamiTracker and LSDJ could make.
After a year of doing that, I decided that making chiptune is something I would want to do for a long time heart
So I'm new in making serious chiptunes rather than just noises that would count as sound effects

Nice!!! smile Always like to welcome the new guys, especially awesome when they got this friendliness and honesty smile