babylon

so i've been playing the beta for final fantasy xiv: a realm reborn and am so pumped for this game to release in august that i could kick a baby seal. with the way that the linkshell system allows you to have different linskshells that act like chat channels without being a dedicated "guild" or anything, i thought it might be neat to have one were some chip peeps could shoot the shit.

at the moment im just trying to see if theres any interest, but when open beta starts here in the next two to three weeks would probably be the best time to actually create one.

im currently on gilgamesh as Kid Garbo. the name will change when beta is opened though.

Manchester, UK

I haven't got much clue what any of that meant, but this might answer your question:

If that Final Fantasy is good, and comes out on some kind of Xbox/Playstation thing (i.e. a console), I'll buy it. And if there's some kind of chiptune chat/channel thing, I'll join it. So I guess that counts as 1 point for your interest tally!

babylon

word up! there will be a ps3 version and it is way good imo. you can try it during open beta which should start around the third week of july, you just download the client through the psn network thingy.

Manchester, UK

Haha that's a shame, I don't have a PS3. I should have been more specific big_smile I'll probably get a PS4, and any xbox would have been fine. So I guess I'm out of the PS3 party :'(

babylon

ps4 version comes out in 2014. so maybe sometime down the road wink

Manchester, UK

It's a date baby.

Manchester, UK

Bumpy bump! You still playing this Walter? I'm probably gonna pick it up tonight, on PC, it turns out. I had to buy a graphics card to get the job done, but no pain no gain, eh?

Judging by the lack of activity in this thread, I assume there aren't many cm.o folks playing this game?