http://stockwavemusic.bandcamp.com/album/stockwave-001

"They say music is a universal language. I think genres, they're like dialects... Stockwave is like the transatlantic accent. 'Cause it's manufactured, it's fake. But everyone speaks it. It's middle-of-the-road, it fits wherever you are."
-radOS

STOCKWAVE 001 is the groundbreaking response to a single track by dreamstock.com- Stockwave's original tastemaker. It brings further definition to the young genre and takes a satirical look at the sterile, post-art corporate stock image/music world.

STOCKWAVE 001 is a violent collaboration in which artists bend the stock aesthetic til it breaks- stock music samples are used as a blank canvas onto which artists superimpose their own musical styles.

The tracks on STOCKWAVE 001 were created almost entirely with samples ripped from the stock music website freepublicmusic.com.

Featuring:

deerpresident
jefftheworld
egr (aka Team Manager)
barbeque
sleepytimejesse
victory road
sequencer.demon
comptroller
[...and a surprise...]

Don't forget to download! There may or may not be [secret] items wink

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm)

Columbus, Indiana

This almost makes me want to loosen my tie, almost.

Abandoned on Fire

*golf clap*

Yes, yes, nicely done.  Good show, chaps.

South Korea

Go team! I'm opening my finest bottle of unlabelled sparkling mineral water to celebrate.

detroit

im going out to get crunk and tighten my tie. heart

i am so happy with this collab!! heart heart to all you guys who contributed smile
i realized that i accidentally left the .txt version of one of the bonus items in the download. he decided to make a recorded version after sending me the .txt and so now that is what is included in the bonus items. it is fixed now, but for you early downloaders, that is why there were two versions smile

los angeles

this again

heart brkfstsqd

Madison, Alabama

Shit, I'm going to put my tie on just to loosen it a little.

Gentleman, I don't know what I expected, but it sure wasn't something this enjoyable.

Stockwave 4 ever.

ohio gozaimasu

Holy shit

ohio gozaimasu

Silly Theme is basically the best thing on the planet btw

detroit

ok. crunk now and I accidentally loosened my tie !(◎_____◎;)

Iowa

I loosen my tie to this comp, also I would like to see a second one real soon

NC in the US of America

I don't know if it's just my computer or bandcamp's mp3 streaming format but the first track was really crackly.

Edit: Was that scoobystep I just heard? yikes

Edit: Yeah, all the tracks are crackly probably a combination of my computer and bandcamp. Anyway this is pretty cool.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jul 2, 2013 4:57 am)

Abandoned on Fire

I just checked out the bonus items in the download.  Sweet!

California

Actually pretty nice! Also looking forward to a second compo.