Brisbane, Australia

Hey guys, i just found a cart on ebay that i've never seen before. Obviously some shitty unlicensed videogame. It seems to be the overseas derivative of "Magic Lamp".

Here it is! What made me buy it was the fact that it has a notch in the top right corner (for original DMGs).

What other strange carts have you come across?
(Apart from those featured on This Site)

Last edited by jackary (Jul 3, 2013 3:55 pm)

I'm currently in posession of a bootleg green cart with some 80 games. It is an unusual color, and also the cart is embossed in the plastic saying Nintendo GAME BOY like the original ones and also has original screw.

UK, Leicester
Glitch Militia wrote:

I'm currently in posession of a bootleg green cart with some 80 games. It is an unusual color, and also the cart is embossed in the plastic saying Nintendo GAME BOY like the original ones and also has original screw.

post pics!

I can post some pics when I find it.

I did a post about different carts a while back on 8bc
There are a lot of cool bootleg carts to be found smile

Here's a mirror of that topic

I found a lot more in the mean time, haven't seen that shape before tho...

Also, there's this bunch:

The action man and warioland blues are pirate games, and so are the two green ones at the bottom.

As far as I know there aren't any official green DMG carts, there are some GBC carts that are green tho.

[/end of nerdery]

[more nerdery]

Seems that Gowin was some sort of company that did their own gameboy carts.
as seen here: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messag … did=102475
there are some more games in the same case.

it also came in grey

And here's some more background info about Gowin:
http://www.nesworld.com/gbx-gowingame.php

London

Chee-chai alien....? transparent orange GBC rumble cart.

ohio gozaimasu

I have a cartridge with a bunch of pirated games, but the actual board takes up less than half of the casing. Is this normal?

UK, Leicester
Cooshinator wrote:

I have a cartridge with a bunch of pirated games, but the actual board takes up less than half of the casing. Is this normal?

yep completely, when I get back from work, I'll upload a pic of one of the boards from a pirate game that I own, it's tiney compared to the case

I got my eyes on a pirate super mario land with a translucent orange there a local seller around here that has one.

That thread should be revived here. There's more stuff to be added.

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Jul 5, 2013 11:36 pm)

Timbob wrote:

Also, there's this bunch:

The action man and warioland blues are pirate games, and so are the two green ones at the bottom.

As far as I know there aren't any official green DMG carts, there are some GBC carts that are green tho.

[/end of nerdery]

What is special about the zelda?

SLC, UT
Glitch Militia wrote:

What is special about the zelda?

Nothing.

Those pink carts I want...

Did the zelda ever come in a golden cart for gameboy?

Glitch Militia wrote:

Did the zelda ever come in a golden cart for gameboy?

I just put the zelda one there, because grey is also a colour carts came in wink

Zelda did come in a black cart, for the DX version, but no gold as far as i know, just the pokemon gold cart.

Venezuela

dont think i have any rare-unusual but here is my lot, and you can also see the Black cart Zelda Dx
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iloveui/se … 495610825/