IL, US

e.s.c. is part of me, but not exactly me... almost all of the music & live performances have me in a sort of disconnected/trance type state if they're going well, so i guess e.s.c. is mostly in my subconcious... thankfully, there's more to me than that, or i'd be a much stranger guy than i already am

Douglas, Wyoming

I use Monotron for my chiptune, and Serial for my electronic stuff. I don't identify with either I just use it for classification purposes. I really only use it as an online music identity for people to have a name to call it other than "that Noah guy".

Sevilla, Spain

I came to this thread to talk about myself and troll a little bit about the topic, and also to try and hurt superbustysamuraimonkey's feelings.

I played with different bands, instruments and settings, and I've never been anything different than me, because I'm so cool and I kick ass as I am, I won't try to make up a character because it won't never be so awesome as my normal persona would be. Except if I really try my best to do a kick ass character because I'm really smart and I can bend the space and time with a wink of an eye and be better than myself.

And yes Superbustysamuraimonkey, your english is lame and I don't give a poop about your opinion xD

washington
PaK-Zer0 wrote:

I'm so cool and I kick ass as I am, I won't try to make up a character because it won't never be so awesome as my normal persona would be.

UK, Leicester
basspuddle wrote:
PaK-Zer0 wrote:

I'm so cool and I kick ass as I am, I won't try to make up a character because it won't never be so awesome as my normal persona would be.

All my personas are uncool anyway, so it doesn't make that much of a difference

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I do way more crack cocaine in real life than on stage

Madriz, Supain
Victory Road wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Then they should add more helmet shit or remove them at all, imo. Like, offer a great audiovisual thing, or none at all and just press space.

the AV experience is pretty spectacular, apparently.

I have to check it myself to have a veredict. Like I said, I like teh concept on the videos. Daft Punk is a good example of an artist persona well done.

PaK-Zer0 wrote:

I came to this thread to talk about myself and troll a little bit about the topic, and also to try and hurt superbustysamuraimonkey's feelings.

I played with different bands, instruments and settings, and I've never been anything different than me, because I'm so cool and I kick ass as I am, I won't try to make up a character because it won't never be so awesome as my normal persona would be. Except if I really try my best to do a kick ass character because I'm really smart and I can bend the space and time with a wink of an eye and be better than myself.

And yes Superbustysamuraimonkey, your english is lame and I don't give a poop about your opinion xD

Hahahahaha, I never needed a persona on my normal bands because I draw enough hate by myself.  You still have to watch us live, tho, Sara's persona is very interesting. She's the superbusty part of the band. aHAHAHA

ohgodno, Indiana

b4by f4c3 & Frank are one, mask or not :3

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Jul 5, 2013 1:36 pm)

Madriz, Supain
b4by f4c3 wrote:

we should start a troll duo

ohgodno, Indiana
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:
b4by f4c3 wrote:

we should start a troll duo

Thought we already have >.<

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My artist identity is just myself but from space.

montreal, qc

It is projected onto me by others.

New Albany Indiana
vile_plume wrote:

WANT TO PLAY A GAME

Germany

i have various personas to cope with my diverse musical output; the personas are made to have dinstinct colour schemes, clothing, typing styles and music styles. one of them is basicly just an alias of RL me, the other ones are ridiculous fabrications.

idk, i just dont think those who like my 180 bpm chiptechno stuff are also into instrumental hiphop .. also, its kinda fun messing around with those personas ... and people.

UK, Leicester
Rynnon wrote:

i have various personas to cope with my diverse musical output; the personas are made to have dinstinct colour schemes, clothing, typing styles and music styles. one of them is basicly just an alias of RL me, the other ones are ridiculous fabrications.

idk, i just dont think those who like my 180 bpm chiptechno stuff are also into instrumental hiphop .. also, its kinda fun messing around with those personas ... and people.

But both of those sound like my kinda thing