Liverpool, UK

I'm looking at getting another run of BRK t-shirts (would more than likely be plain ol' white on black t-shirt) done - would y'all be interested? They'd be cheaper than the first run as they wouldn't be glow in the dark. I can't say for definite, but probably £12 (UK)/£14 (EURO)/£16 (REST OF WORLD) - those prices including postage.

Also, "BRK BRK" embroidered Snapbacks, limited to 25 are very much a possibility. Currently talking with the manufacturer, I think "BRK BRK BRK BRK" may not fit, but "BRK BRK" or simply "BRK" would work really well. Once I get some mockups, I'll post 'em on here for ya! The kicker though, I'd need a good amount of pre-orders before I pulled the trigger, though. The special pre-order price would be £12 plus delivery.
(Naturally, if not enough people pre-ordered, anybody who did would get their money back)

So, who's down for some BRK tee 'n' snapback action? COMBINED DEALS ALSO AS WELL MAYBE

Abandoned on Fire

I'd get a hat fer sure.

Seattle, WA

I'm down for a hat

Hat yes.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Down for both.

i love the design, would for sure rock both the shirt and a snapback. 2XBRK on the hats for sure.

Kind of a dumb question but what does BRK mean?

buffalo, NY

It's a sample in LSDJ, much like the "amen break" or the "wilhelm scream", it's something everybody has to use at least once.

Ah I gotcha ya. Thanks Danimal Cannon! I haven't gotten around to use those yet.

Last edited by Strayed (Jul 5, 2013 5:14 am)

matt's mind
shanebro wrote:

Down for both.

^

Riverside, CA

I would get both, but darn not having any money sad
100% down if you have any left/another batch around September though.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

I would consider the snapback, but I want to see it live first. Are you going to have them at superbyte?

San Antonio, Texas

Make both and I will buy them. I just hope the snapback fits my big head

detroit

in

Holland

If you got any left, I'm in for a snapback!

Holland
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Make both and I will buy them. I just hope the snapback fits my big head

If the actual 'snapback' isn't big enough for your hat you might want to get some medical research done. big_smile