barf

(^*o*)^

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 4:47 am)

barf

engage your goof off bones

don't be afraid to talk like a normal dude!!

Please Don't Touch My Tome (^     ~     ^;;;)

barf

Get Away From Me Fucker .... ! ! ! ( -n-)                  ('     ~      ',,,)

barf

i'm sorry i didn't mean that HELLO zebra

how are you today

hiding under your bed

You know how the backgrounds/settings in CG movies are getting more and more realistic, but the people still look really cartoony?
Like, Holy crap that water is so well animated and oh wow look at those trees everything looks so real but ohman why do the humans look so goofy!?
What if trees could watch movies?
What if they were like OHMAN THOSE HUMANS LOOK SO REAL BUT WHY DO WE LOOK SO FAKE AND CARTOONY!?

barf

welcome pianogameboy!! sit yourself down at chipmusic.org's first and friendliest watercooler thread

i think i agree with those things you have said, but i haven't seen a movie in quite some time (i think i saw the master a week ago tho)

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 3:57 am)

( -v-) =0(  *`     ~     ^) OUCH!

I had a nice lazy day. I want to stay up late and write some music or play an old videogame!

But I'm having trouble picking a game. Any suggestions?

Last edited by zebra (Jul 6, 2013 3:58 am)

barf

*  ^(-A-)^ *                horrah !
__| 1 |(.    ~   ,)
| 3 |¯¯|¯¯¯2¯¯¯|

yes!! i've been itching to write a lot of music lately, i also tried playing suikoden 2 a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun, i should get back into that

apparently you can miss people tho so i am going to follow a guide for those

NC in the US of America

While the effort is admirable, I believe this is what Irc is for, inactive though it may be. irc.esper.net #chipmusic 6667

barf

yes! no community can be shared in a dead irc, where men cry at the abyss and no record is kept of their strivings for human conversation

sit down at the watercooler mr. sketch! tell us about your day today

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 4:07 am)

New York, United States

(        'w'        ) hello everyone how are you guys today

barf

( -w-) hello and welcome, skinnyhead2000!!! i am very good today, i am getting to know vgmm music maker for a song i am writing!

how are you today!

New York, United States

(          'w'      ) i am good! i think i am getting ready to go to bed

Last night I was trying to finish Lone Survivor, but I just can't get myself to push through the part that I'm at. This seems to happen to me with a lot of survival horror games.

Suikoden 2 looks like it has nice graphics, kind of similar to the first Wild Arms. However unlike Wild Arms the battles look cool and well-animated.

Last edited by zebra (Jul 6, 2013 4:09 am)

New York, United States

(               'w' ) what is your favorite anime