Madriz, Supain

EDIT AND UPDATE

http://superbustysamuraimonkey.bandcamp.com/album/6

Square 6" lathe cuts with photographic paper cover, gameboycamera insert, handnumbered and overall, AWESOME records available for 10 eurobucks plus shipping.

Super limited edition of 21 that we hope to seel out this Friday 11th

Don't be a f0ol and order a copy before its chip history

OLD FIRST ENTRY (blogging and all) :

We're working on a new record. I think we'll have it finished by the end of summer. Collabs, extra instruments, mastering, photo work and shit is happening.

I have 80% of the backtracks ready. Now we're in the process of adding vocal tracks and stuff.

Last week Sara came to the studio and we recorded an old tune we never released and a few new ones.

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Oct 12, 2013 1:56 pm)

Chicago IL

Those Ps are so getting popped

Madriz, Supain

We're spanish, antipops do nothing hmm  Im more concerned about t's as loud as kick drums, actually

Gosford, Australia

needs moar plosives
nah it might not be so bad with that mic. i'd never let someone get that close to one of my LDCs under any circumstances though :v

Madriz, Supain

Kickstarter for a shure 58+stand+antipop anyone? Hahahhaha

Madriz, Supain

So! we had two tracks finished last week and they're gonna be released... at october. We be playing a show with a local black metal band and a post rock one, we'll use that gig to promote our new release (in a format to be told) and a video im still editing.

Those are buttons, by the way.

Abandoned on Fire
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

So! we had two tracks finished last week and they're gonna be released... at october. We be playing a show with a local black metal band and a post rock one, we'll use that gig to promote our new release (in a format to be told) and a video im still editing.

Those are buttons, by the way.

Nice.  Looking forward to this one!

Detroit, Michigan

you can make a pop filter with panty hose and a hanger smile

Madriz, Supain
snesei wrote:

you can make a pop filter with panty hose and a hanger smile

Ive been told this several times. Does it really work ? Ive got plenty of hangers...

Chicago IL

i used one for my 8-bit operators devo cover

Madriz, Supain

Okay, I can officially say (however, I don't have any official promo stuff yet) that our very first vinyl single is coming this october , released by the good guys at V Wæve. We've got a videoclip coming in a few weeks, I've got a secret vimeo link if someone asks nicely.

I cant wait.

Saskrotch wrote:

i used one for my 8-bit operators devo cover

¿Link? I dont find it in here.

washington

^^^

http://8bitoperators.bandcamp.com/track/beautiful-world

edit for not reading posts all the way through

edit round 2: are those sennheiser HD 201s in that picture? if so, how accurate are they? i've been looking around for cheap accurate headphones and they look fairly promising.

Last edited by basspuddle (Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm)

Madriz, Supain
basspuddle wrote:

^^^

http://8bitoperators.bandcamp.com/track/beautiful-world

edit for not reading posts all the way through

To Saskrotchs cover (wich Im liking), but both links are a winwin situation. Thanks man.

Madriz, Spain

washington

i'm so hyped for the vinyl

Madriz, Supain

Me too mate! I  cant wait