Louisville Ky

Hi doods!

This is something that i have thought about for a while and have discussed it with a few other people in the Indiana/Kentucky scene.

But before i Actually do any booking for the venue i want to see if people would actually be interested in going.

So here are some details smile

It would be all ages first of all, we want to include those youngsters also ;D
No tasty beverages (Alcohol) will be sold, but i dunno what the policy is on BYOB.
It would be generally scheduled open mic.
No omission fee's (woot woot)
The venue im planning for would be the "New Albany Amphitheater"

So who all would be interested in (thinking about) going, or showing off you're mad LSDjx1 skillz?

Abandoned on Fire

Absolutely (im in Bowling Green) and im sure the Lexington and Cincinnati gangs would be down.

Louisville Ky
egr wrote:

Absolutely (im in Bowling Green) and im sure the Lexington and Cincinnati gangs would be down.

Glad to hear that. Oh and im in particular fond of the Arby's there. Love me'dem frosty.
Sure the guys at lexington can part from their beer? ;P

Last edited by Orin (Jul 8, 2013 5:49 am)

SLC, UT

Makes me miss new Albany. Guys running the amphitheater seem lax. I mean, they showed top gun last 4th of July as a joke.

New Albany Indiana
stargazer wrote:

Makes me miss new Albany. Guys running the amphitheater seem lax. I mean, they showed top gun last 4th of July as a joke.

Aye, you from that area?

Last edited by Bit wish (Jul 8, 2013 7:03 am)

Louisville Ky

Feel Free to contact me at [email protected] !

Los Angeles, CA

This sounds like a lot of fun!  I'm super down!

Detroit, Michigan

Some of us Piko Piko Detroit dudes would be down I'm sure

Louisville Ky

GREAT!
Now, would any one be interested in playing it tho?

SLC, UT
Bit wish wrote:
stargazer wrote:

Aye, you from that area?

No, but I lived there for about 6 months. Also met some dude who owned a dive bar in Louisville who was way down to do a chip show. Very possible for a festival. I can track down his info if you want.

New Albany Indiana
stargazer wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Aye, you from that area?

No, but I lived there for about 6 months. Also met some dude who owned a dive bar in Louisville who was way down to do a chip show. Very possible for a festival. I can track down his info if you want.

Yea, that'd be great!

Madison, Alabama

Louisville is just a little over 4 hours from me. I'd drive up to play sometime.

Brunswick, GA USA

That looks like a big venue for an open mic- No objections if it works, though.

Louisville Ky
roboctopus wrote:

Louisville is just a little over 4 hours from me. I'd drive up to play sometime.

Just from my experiences, I think it's more like 6 hours.

Louisville Ky
chunter wrote:

That looks like a big venue for an open mic- No objections if it works, though.

Why would that matter?

Brunswick, GA USA

It doesn't matter, as long as the public address is adequate; it's just unusual to me.

Epic visual display suggested but may not be possible. wink

Last edited by chunter (Jul 9, 2013 11:51 pm)