w00t!

Chicago

le sigh, I'm never gonna save up enough money for a car

Philadelphia

here's a gif with the dates if you want to post:

8staticfestival.com
8staticfest.com

baltimore

Seriously guys, this will not be just another festival. It's "the one"!  Get ready for some serious insanity.  8STATIC pulled off 30 performers in one night last year, imagine that over 3 days

Last edited by emfedex (Jul 18, 2013 4:41 am)

Unsubscribe

Sounds exhausting.

Milwaukee, WI

Just when I told myself I was going to die in WI without ever having to travel again. Dammit.

Philadelphia

We've got a lot of fun stuff planned. Trust me, you want to be there.

Somebody better record this one!

Last edited by Feryl (Oct 11, 2021 7:07 pm)

matt's mind

^ there might be a NC/SC caravan.  the idea came up briefly.  so, there's that too. 

also, amtrak goes basically straight there from charlotte, greensboro, raleigh, durham, etc...  there are a ton of NC stops on that line if you can get to the middle chunk of the state.  i think seats are (well, i erased this part, i actually don't remember.  i think a cheap seat roundtrip is around 100 though)

i did amtrak for blip, it worked out really well.  just give yourself the day because there will be delays since the line is rented from CSX up that way.

and there is no TSA too, if that helps anyone decide.  and 'real' food (some hot stuff even), and there are regular stops where you can get out and take a smoke, a walk, or whatever.  or just stare in amazement at the terrible infrastructure.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

Damn. I truly do not want to miss this. Seems a legit reason to visit the USA again... I am going to sell a kidney (not mine necessarily)

Neo Jersey

fuck yeah!

austin, tx not Detroit no mo

pew pew pew!!!

Godzilladelph
SubWooferSpecial wrote:
ovenrake wrote:

I wanna go

Come back. We miss you yo

mizz uuuuuuuuuuuu
we also have some unfinished biznezz