Kyle, Tx

Hello fellow artists. I am new here and I am in dire need of a flash cart. Trouble is every where I turn the stores are out of stock. I am building a prosound gameboy and I would love to have a custom cart to match it. Years ago I had a cart from nonfinite that had a clear shell and the guts were white. I would love to get my hands on a new one as that one was stolen from me.

The shell was like the shell from Kirby tilt and tumble where it was gbc style with the bubble and had a notch for gameboy. The shell however was clear.The actual board had two activity less one green one yellow and a mini USB connection.  It was hand made and beautifully put together. Very clean work.

If anyone has one or one similar visually I would love to acquire it. If you could make one maybe with a micro USB connection and blue and white less that would be the best option.

edit: it has been brought to my attention that the cart im after is called a bleep bloop. I would still like to acquire a white one.

Thank you very much. Hope to get to know you all.

Last edited by IndigoChild (Jul 18, 2013 5:08 pm)

You are looking for a bleepbloop USB cartridge. They are not so easy to come by now

Kyle, Tx

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

Alive and well in fucksville

i have one but the memory is corrupted. gonna put fram on it.

Kyle, Tx

How do you go about doing that? Is that a software hack? I dont know too much about how all this stuff works yet but I am eager to learn.

i am not sure my soldering skills are that great yet. no amount of software will fix bad memory.

Kyle, Tx

Well if you have a good soldering station all yyou need is a steady hand and a fiberglass brush. plus some fine solder. then just really take your time. might wanna run to radioshack and pick up a project board to practice on.
I hope that helps at all if any help comes from it.

Im a locksmith so I occasionally have to solder things

soldering in a new ic on to a board is unforgiving. there are millimeters between each leg. i guess i will use a razor blade between and plenty of flux. I have a yamaha djx2b ic to put back on (circuit bent project gone bad) that is a little bigger... maybe i will start there

Last edited by bitjacker (Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm)

do yourself a favor and just get a derp cart.

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm)